[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

VERY Tough Call at WR...WDIS?

I'm probably going to let Plaxico ride the bench on this one, but I need help deciding between....

DJAX vs. STL...They'll want to run a lot today...think I'd rather have McNabb and Brees throwing to my WR's

Stallworth vs. WAS...horrible pass DEF

Colston at PIT...red hot and Horn is Doubtful, plus Jake Plummer just lit them up!

Let me know what you're thinkin'. Leave a link and I'll respond. Thanks.

I like all three of your options....I would sit Plax this week for sure with the other options you have......

I have Colston and am starting him as my #3 next to Steve Smith and TJ Housh....I like all the targets he gets....He cannot catch a TD pass every week but he still gets lots of looks.....

Then between DJAX and Stallworth.....WOW really really close......

I think Stallworth because McNabb and the Eagles will be fired up today but both are very solid.....

Colston and Stallworth is my opinion but you can't really go wrong either way in my opinion