[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUGH TRADE

canman1104

I have been offered S. Smith, J. Jones and Burress for Tiki and Colston. No points for reception. Do I make this trade? Here is my team.

QB Palmer, Grossman

RB Tiki, A. Green, C. Taylor

WR Colston, J. Walker, A. Bryant, M Furry (only start 2)

TE Witten

K Gould

D Vikes.

Barring injuries of course I would stand put. It's taken awhile for me to admit but Colston looks to be a very reliable WR1 and along with Walker. Prefer Tiki over Jones. Burress or Walker would just be riding your bench.

See my post

Barring injuries of course I would stand put. It's taken awhile for me to admit but Colston looks to be a very reliable WR1 and along with Walker. Prefer Tiki over Jones. Burress or Walker would just be riding your bench.

See my post

Same from me canman, I think you're downgrading at RB and only adding depth at WR. Colston has proven that he can get it done week after week. The trade may look great on paper, but I think you'll end up with a couple of inconsistant players and Steve Smith who, right now is only as good as Colston as funny as that sounds.

Same from me canman, I think you're downgrading at RB and only adding depth at WR. Colston has proven that he can get it done week after week. The trade may look great on paper, but I think you'll end up with a couple of inconsistant players and Steve Smith who, right now is only as good as Colston as funny as that sounds.

rajn's right on...stand pat.

I wouldn't do it... Everything he is offering you is inconsistent. You get plastic hands, julius jones with Marion Barber stealing goal line carries just like Tiki but less yardage, and Steve Smith. Smith is the only everyweek starter in the trade and you would be giving up two for one. Not to mention Colston is outscoring Smith and everyone else on a weekly basis (except Chad Johnson :D ).

I would not do it.Smith is great but bottom line Colston is the best fantasy WR this year.He gets it done each and every game.I actually watched him play vs. the Steelers and this kid is a special talent.Tiki is fine and you really do not gain anything with JJ as Barber takes away a ton of points from him.Burress is nothing but a big play threat which teams are taking away from the Giants.I like what you have now.