[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I giving up too much?

I am looking to upgrade on my Defense so I offered Fred Taylor and the Bills D for the Bears D. Am I offering too much? My league setting are in my sig along with my team.

For DEF we get 1 point per sack, 3 points per INT, Forced Fumble, Fumble Recovery and 6 points per TD. We get points for the less yards given up and the less points given up.

I will answer your post.

:D

It definitely would give you more pts for your defense, but depending on how my RBs you have to start, you will be losing depth. But, because you have two RBs on the same team, it may not be a bad trade for you. It is something I would consider, but again, I don't know your starting lineup composition.

I wouldnt do it for a few reasons. Your RB situation isnt thriving where you could afford to give away a guy like Fred Taylor, not that he's a stud but he's a starter which you need. Also your current defenses arent that bad. Chicago has a few tough away matchups in the next few weeks and your other Ds might be better or comparable plays. New England D might be tough on Grossman in two weeks.

It definitely would give you more pts for your defense, but depending on how my RBs you have to start, you will be losing depth. But, because you have two RBs on the same team, it may not be a bad trade for you. It is something I would consider, but again, I don't know your starting lineup composition.

I've been starting all 3 of my RB's because Horn and Fitzgerald have been hurt. But with both of them able to play this weekend, I want to use them both. They will get me more points because we get points per reception.

I wouldn't do it. When I first saw the trade, I thought it was good for you. But you need Fred Taylor at RB -- it's a lot easier to find a defense than an RB! Also, the Patriots schedule is real nice the rest of the way -- combined with the Bills, I think week 16 is the only week where neither has a decent matchup. You can play the waiver wire, and mix and match defenses based on opponents and weather...