[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cotchery, Kennison or Randy

slimshady31

Fellow huddlers,

Struggling amongst these three #3 WR options each week. I'm leaning towards Cotchery even vs. CHI just because Pennington will have to throw to do anything since NYJ rushing attack will most likely be shut down the whole day by Bears D. Kennison has Trent coming back throwing to him, but that scares me also if Green is rusty and KC just ends up running LJ all day. Third is ugly option with Moss who I just can't seem to figure out. So is Cotchery my best play? :D

Fellow huddlers,

Struggling amongst these three #3 WR options each week. I'm leaning towards Cotchery even vs. CHI just because Pennington will have to throw to do anything since NYJ rushing attack will most likely be shut down the whole day by Bears D. Kennison has Trent coming back throwing to him, but that scares me also if Green is rusty and KC just ends up running LJ all day. Third is ugly option with Moss who I just can't seem to figure out. So is Cotchery my best play? :D

Probably, but Moss is who I would start.