Sign in to follow this  
Endzone

Romo vs Colts

Do the Cowboys run on the Colts this week or does Romo have another good passing game?

I currently have him listed as starter. My other is Vick. I think Romo will do good playing at home. Ride the wave!

Not only am I starting Romo but I think Dallas wins in a BIG-TIME shocker, like 31-17 and Romo has at least 2 TDs passing and another 300 yd day.

Starting Romo over Kitna in two leagues. Worst case, you get some garbage time action out of him--and that's what FFB is all about baby!

Edited by CowboysDiehard

Starting Romo over Kitna in two leagues. Worst case, you get some garbage time action out of him--and that's what FFB is all about baby!

hey cowboydiehard what do think about Witten over Shockey this week...Good play?

I think it's an equal play at worst. Romo is always looking for Witten, so you know he'll be a factor. Shockey could do well because of Toomer's absence. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

If Dallas stays close, could be low scoring with lot of runs, ball control to keep Peyton on the sidelines. This is my fear with starting Romo. Best Romo senario is for Colts to pull ahead by 17 pts by the 1/2.