Sign in to follow this  
King

I'm feeling Crazy

OK I know it's crazy but I got a vibe.

Tiki is dinged and you know he's not gettin a TD vs JAX so I'm thinking of benching him and running the A-Train vs HOU along side J. Jones vs IND.

I'm also starting Roy Williams vs SF and Tory Holt @ CAR and I'm thinking of benching M. Harrison and starting Mark Clayton. Atlanta's secondary is horrible Ravens can't run the ball so you know Clayton will go off in front of the home crowd.

Tell me I'm crazy or tell me you agree. I almost thought Holt should sit with the loss of pace then I came to my senses.

Ok fine if you are that hell bent on doing it than at least let me talk you down from one of the moves.If you have to bench one make it Tiki.Do no sit Marvin.Personally I would not bench either but that is just one mans opinion.

don't bench the studs. start 'em. that's why you drafted them and spent early picks for them. trust me. i sat palmer last week and started kitna (just dropped him) who was touted as the start of the week everywhere. i bought into the hype. thankfully, i still eeked out a victory that should have been a blowout in my favor.

tiki will get 100+ yards and maybe one td (a-train may struggle - the texans D is very underrated) and harrison will blow up all over the cowboys' secondary. peyton will torch 'em and i see harrison having a big game...especially after struggling last week against buffalo. start tiki and harrison...no second thoughts.

Edited by heydudes

I agree with slickvick...if you are gonna sit one make it Tiki....don't sit Harrison.

what's your record? do you need to try something crazy to get a win,if yes do it,if not stick with the stars,even though clayton looks like a nice start and marvin maybe wearing down a little..gl

Do not sit Tiki, Tiki just put up over 150 total yards on the Bears! The Giants have to rely on him because Eli is struglling so much. Tiki gets at least 100 total yards and a possible score. JAX defenese has lost some starters and not as tough as earlier in the year. The Texans just beat them, so don't put them too high on a pedestal.

Marvin is probably the #3 WR in fantasy as far as a consistent starter every week. Steve Smith is #1 and unbelievably I would have to say that Colston is #2. But after those two guys, I would be starting Harrison every week. I am playing Holt this week. He has played poorly 3 straight weeks, the Rams just lost their all-pro left tackle and Julius Peppers is coming after Bulger. But no way that I sit Holt. I have seen games where he is getting shut down, then in one drive he catches 4 balls for 70 yards and a score. The story here is play Marvin because he is as good and consistent as it gets.

Play Tiki and Marvin every week. If you don't want to, then trade them for somebody you like!

you are crazy to bench Harrison! Dallas's Defensive weakness is covering and going up against Manning and Harrison will be no treat. I can at least see a little of you logic in benching Tiki but I still wouldn't do it.

I'm in the same position... but I've got Stallworth goin against that WEAK d of tennesee... or Harrison... same opinion?? Start the stud??? Harrison?

A-Train over Tiki is worth considering -- A-Train's certainly a better bet to get into the endzone. And while Harrison's matchup is not great, Clayton is not a viable alternative. Go with Marvin, toss a coin on Tiki vs. A-Train -- maybe watch for weather reports and stuff. And LJ over Crumpler is absolutely the right decision this week.