[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trying to trade with an idiot

Steelhead

His Team

QB - Delhomme, Romo, Big Ben

RB - Alexander, Portis, Betts, Jacobs, Norwood

WR - Roy Williams, Chambers, Reggie Brown, Joe Horn, Chad Jackson

TE - Crumpler

K - Stover

DEF - Colts D

My Team

QB – Bulger, Favre

RB – Gore, Thomas Jones, Tatum Bell, Jones-Drew

WR – Harrison, Boldin, Colston, Curtis, Williamson

TE – Watson, Stevens

K – Hanson

DEF – Steelers

With Portis out he needs another RB, so he offers me Crumpler and Norwood for T Jones and Watson lol. I asked how about I just give him Gore for free.

I countered T Jones for Roy Williams. I think that's pretty fair, but apparently not. What do you all think?

I have been called an idiot many times so I think I can speak for the other owner. I am not sure I would trade Roy for T Jones. I am just curious why you need another WR when you have 3 solid starters already. Can you start 1-RB and 4-WR's?

Looking at your teams I don't see much he could offer you for T JOnes that is an improvement for you.

I have been called an idiot many times so I think I can speak for the other owner. I am not sure I would trade Roy for T Jones. I am just curious why you need another WR when you have 3 solid starters already. Can you start 1-RB and 4-WR's?

Looking at your teams I don't see much he could offer you for T JOnes that is an improvement for you.

If I get Williams then I can flip him and maybe T Bell for Edge and Bears D. I'm in talks with another owner and I know he wanted Roy Williams. We can only start 2 RB and 3 WR

This guy also said he would do Portis and Brown for Harrison and Bell. Portis would give me a better keeper option for next year. But I definitely lose out at WR. However getting Portis would allow me to push for Holt and Bears D. That owner is 4-7 and looking for keepers for next year.

I play in an IDP league and needed to get Michael Turner to handcuff LT. So I offered a starting WLB in Channing Crowder for the Burner. The guy comes back with DeMeco Ryans!!!!! LOL. I countered with "let me get this straight...you want the 4th best linebacker in the league for a guy who will ride pine the rest of the year...good luck while I am in the playoffs and have a good year.

Two weeks later, Channing Crowder started outperforming Zach Thomas....he offered me Burner for Crowder....I declined...on principle.

His Team

QB - Delhomme, Romo, Big Ben

RB - Alexander, Portis, Betts, Jacobs, Norwood

WR - Roy Williams, Chambers, Reggie Brown, Joe Horn, Chad Jackson

TE - Crumpler

K - Stover

DEF - Colts D

My Team

QB – Bulger, Favre

RB – Gore, Thomas Jones, Tatum Bell, Jones-Drew

WR – Harrison, Boldin, Colston, Curtis, Williamson

TE – Watson, Stevens

K – Hanson

DEF – Steelers

With Portis out he needs another RB, so he offers me Crumpler and Norwood for T Jones and Watson lol. I asked how about I just give him Gore for free.

I countered T Jones for Roy Williams. I think that's pretty fair, but apparently not. What do you all think?

I wouldn't trade Roy for TJ staight up. Try offering Jones for Alexander and see if he bites.

I'm not sure what you should do. He's better off standing pat with Alexander and Betts (and fingers crossed) at RB, with Roy and Reggie Brown as WR's (I assume you start 2 of each). If he deals you Roy for T. Jones, he upgrades from Betts to T. Jones, but downgrades from Roy to Chambers. That's not THAT big an improvement for him.

And unless you KNOW you can make the other deal with Roy, I think you're better off staying as you are.

On the other hand, if you can do Tatum Bell (supposedly not 100% because of his heel, plus you never know who's gonna carry the ball for Denver) and Harrison (great player, but splits catches with Wayne, has a tough schedule, and might rest the last week or two) for Reggie Brown (also a tough schedule) and Portis, and swing Portis to get Holt AND the Bears D I would.

Bottom line is I don't think a straight trade with this guy can do much for you anyway.

I'm not sure what you should do. He's better off standing pat with Alexander and Betts (and fingers crossed) at RB, with Roy and Reggie Brown as WR's (I assume you start 2 of each). If he deals you Roy for T. Jones, he upgrades from Betts to T. Jones, but downgrades from Roy to Chambers. That's not THAT big an improvement for him.

And unless you KNOW you can make the other deal with Roy, I think you're better off staying as you are.

On the other hand, if you can do Tatum Bell (supposedly not 100% because of his heel, plus you never know who's gonna carry the ball for Denver) and Harrison (great player, but splits catches with Wayne, has a tough schedule, and might rest the last week or two) for Reggie Brown (also a tough schedule) and Portis, and swing Portis to get Holt AND the Bears D I would.

Bottom line is I don't think a straight trade with this guy can do much for you anyway.

We start 2 RB and 3 WR

I play in an IDP league and needed to get Michael Turner to handcuff LT. So I offered a starting WLB in Channing Crowder for the Burner. The guy comes back with DeMeco Ryans!!!!! LOL. I countered with "let me get this straight...you want the 4th best linebacker in the league for a guy who will ride pine the rest of the year...good luck while I am in the playoffs and have a good year.

Two weeks later, Channing Crowder started outperforming Zach Thomas....he offered me Burner for Crowder....I declined...on principle.

If someone were to offer me a good LB for Turner, I would laugh at them. His value is high, and come fantasy playoff time, he will produce as usual when they are resting LT. Plus he looks decent when he is in and just might sign someone else next year, since he is a free agent.

If someone were to offer me a good LB for Turner, I would laugh at them. His value is high, and come fantasy playoff time, he will produce as usual when they are resting LT. Plus he looks decent when he is in and just might sign someone else next year, since he is a free agent.

LOL...not a keeper league. And if you think the Chargers are gonna rest LT when they could be playing for home filed advantage...then I guess you can keep him on your bench. In a redraft league, when you need a linebacker cause your defense sucks...it is better to get the points and make it to the playoffs than hold on to a player that will produce good points next year...or even later this year...when you are not in the playoffs. I guess that is why I am 7-3 and he is 4-6. Who knows.

LOL...not a keeper league. And if you think the Chargers are gonna rest LT when they could be playing for home filed advantage...then I guess you can keep him on your bench. In a redraft league, when you need a linebacker cause your defense sucks...it is better to get the points and make it to the playoffs than hold on to a player that will produce good points next year...or even later this year...when you are not in the playoffs. I guess that is why I am 7-3 and he is 4-6. Who knows.

Assumed it was a keeper league, my bad.