[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My league is insane

liduck

I'll try to be brief

Background - 10 team league - two brothers in the league - one will definitely make the playoffs (Team A) one is definitely out of playoff contention (Team :D Team A has always and still needs a second running back- Trade made between the two earlier in the year was Burress and Edge to team A for Berrian and Toomer - league made some comments but trade was approved after team B explained his reasoning how it would improve his team

Latest trade between the two was Rudi Johnson to team A for Brandon Jacobs and Cotchery - I thought the trade was OK on it's face however the commish reversed the trade on his own after complaints from 3 of the ten teams in the league- Team B then dropped a few of his players (not all of them but about 5 and there were some good players) to pick up a certain teams players - team's B stance is he is out of it and should be able to acquire the players on his favorite team either by trading or dropping his players

My stance has always been trades are fine unless collusion is involved but I also think you should be making trades to improve your team - Here team B is making trades and add/drops just to get players on his favorite team - I am up in the air as to whether this should be allowed.

Any opinions

Thanks

OUr league has implemented cash incentives during those late weeks when teams are mathematically eliminated. This keeps them wanting to be competitive to try to salvage some $$ out of the season and keeps them from doing stupid stuff like putting players from their favorite NFL team on the FF team (this makes no sense to me anyways).

I had a guy drop all of his players once when he didn't make the playoffs. What a mess. I had guys picking them up, I had to locate all of them, move them around. I was pissed!

This guy would be kicked out of the league if I were running it!