[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lost portis and mcnabb in back to back weeks.

alwaysrocking

Man my dominating ride in one league seems to be over. 1st i loose portis and then I lose mcnabb. I got betts to replace portis but he didn't do much today. I do have hassleback and am praying he comes back next week and comes back strong.

in that league i had portis mcnabbl and the ravens defense and was dominating with that 3 some. today I am getting slaughtered.

About the same news for me.

Currently looking at a 1st round bye, but I lost Portis and the following do not look good either to me competitive with their injuries DE J.Abraham, WR Colston, WR Jennings, WR R.Brown, RB Foster.

I have to rely on WRs Crotchery, Crayton and RBs Green, Betts, Barlow

to go along with RB Gore and WR Steve Smith.

Hopefully they can get healthy in time for my playoff run.

Favre and KJ crushed me this week.

The team I played against already has 1 win against me. Now 2. Here's the scheduling irony. If we woulda played head-to-head every week, the ONLY 2 wins he had were the two weeks he was actually scheduled to play me. :D

I got hurt from McNabb, KJ, Foster...

To make it worse, someone offered me Roth and L Evans for McNabb right before game time. I figured Id wait to see what McNabb did... And so my season ends on a sour note... I think Ive lost like 6 in a row with this lineup:

McNabb

C Taylor, McGahee and A Thomas

Roy Williams, Anquan Boldin, Braylon Edwards

Heath Miller

Kaeding

Flavor of the week for Def

My new slogan: I hate this game!

A guy in our league lost McNabb, Jordan, and Kjones (though he could be back soon) yesterday. Ooof!! And he was leading our division by one game too - what a way to have your season go down in flames... :D

So he lost 2 starters and a benchwarmer. Still decimating though...

i too have lost portis and mcnabb in my local league. i was walking away with a title with 1 loss. now i have my 2nd loss and have to roll with romo and atrain. the rest of my lineup was solid with westy and chester my rb's. andre johnson and driver my wr's and gates and ljsmith my te's. i'll be left with a flex position choice each week of atrain, rhodes, jacobs, or rod smith. eeeeesh.