[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I HAVE TO VENT!

vigilantex69

Ok, so I am currently in first place in my league. Since I was undefeated until last week and this week I'm losing 120 to 40. My quarterback McNabb is out for the season now. I had Portis who last week is out for the season. I have Willis McGahee who is out for god knows how long. I have Kevin Jones, who got busted up today. Tony Gonzalez, who may or may not be back in time for Thanksgiving. Bernard Berrian, who has come crashing back down. And ya, I want to kill someone. I can't believe how fast NFL injuries can change the pace of things. I had the ultimate team until the football gods decided I did not deserve to win this league. I mean I still have Ahman Green, Fred Taylor, and Anthony Thomas. So I should still make the playoffs hopefully. And my backup is QB is Rivers. I have a shot but it would take huge games from all of these mediocre players for me to be able to win it all. The other guys who have Palmer, Brees, Tomlinson, LJ...it would just be nice to see a big name player that never gets injured go down!!! Oh, yea, and I'm going to email EA sports and beg them to put Tomlinson on the cover of Madden 08 next year... :D

I hear ya brother!

I was leading in points (which pays out $400 to the points winner) and was tied for first. I lost today (we're both done) 170-59.

I HAD McNabb, BUT on Friday someone dropped L Jordan, and I had T Romo so I dropped Romo for L Jordan on Friday. How bad does that suck? So, I had 5 starters today get me 3 points or less. McNabb is out for the year, K Jones got hurt, L Jordan got hurt, M Colston got hurt, and A Vinatieri got me 2 whoppin points.

I Definitely feel your pain bro!!!

It's ok. Nobodys stopping the Colts from winning the super bowl this year... :D

'

As a NE Pats fan I beg to differ...

Nobody is stopping the Chargers from winning the Super Bowl this year. The Colts can't stop the run and I think the Chargers have a decent RB. W/ Merriman back, the Chargers will be unstoppable.

And to make matters worse? We lost to Dallas tonight!!!....Hell of a way to end a weekend...It's ok. Nobodys stopping the Colts from winning the super bowl this year... :D

'

The Colts really did need to lose that game though. They've been playing some very overconfident football. If they are going to get serious about making a legit run at the ring this year, then they need that sour taste of defeat.. As a Colts fan, I'm actually hoping that they lose another one.. Possibly against a McNabb"less" Philly team this weekend.

And to make matters worse? We lost to Dallas tonight!!!....Hell of a way to end a weekend...It's ok. Nobodys stopping the Colts from winning the super bowl this year... :D

'

:D Not only did my 'Boys beat you, take away your perfect season, but made Peyton look bad bad bad. Did you see how red his face was after that second INT???? How embarrassed he must have been. Looks to me that some serious issues were exposed in that offense. How can you still think they can even win the AFC??

Please, I played McNair over Rivers, T Jones over J Lewis , Berrian Over Branch and Phila Over Pitt D, lost by one f'n point, so I'm sorry if I'm not cryin over your problems , I might not make the playoiffs after starting 5-1.

Thats just poor coaching on your part. At least you have all those options available to misuse. Some of us have no options due to injuries. Entirely different animal...

Last year we waited until week 13 to finally lose and teams figured out the way to beat us was to blitz hardcore every down. We didnt have time to adjust to that. This year won't be the case. A blowout last night? HARDLY. The Cowboys didnt even come close to beating us, we beat ourselves. Harrisons first fumble in what 7 YEARS? That won't happen again. The one in 100 chance were not going to score on 4th and 2 from the 2 yard line? A fluke. Dallas Clark tripping on a perfect touchdown pass and Roy "oops look what fell into my hands" Williams getting a garbage INT. Oh yea, and that other Peyton INT for a touchdown? Ya, it turns out he was really down after getting the pick. Subtract that touchdown we got a tie game. Dallas didnt beat Indy at all last night. Like I said before we beat ourselves. But you gotta feel warm and fuzzy inside when Mike Vanderjagt comes to the line for the game winner...