[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Chambers...Biggest Flop?

Stylez

So is it safe to say that Chris Chamber is the BIGGEST flop this year! This guy was projected to have his break out year and all that, and the guy is absolute garbage this year! the #3 WR on the team has more yards and receptions then him. What happen to this guy? Last year with Gus Ferrote at QB this guy exploded! Now they had Cpep and Harrington and neither of them can get him the ball? or is it that Chamber is really not as good as everyone said he is...

There are a lot players that could be on this list, but...Lamont Jordan has got to be bigger (especially if you are in a league that awarded PPR). I mean he was first round material and up to his injury he shouldn't have been on any fantasy team.

Chambers is what he has always been - a solid possession wideout that has a higher number of TDs than most possession guys. He had a monster game last year that made his year look better than it was, but he is chugging along like most every other year.

Chambers is what he has always been - a solid possession wideout that has a higher number of TDs than most possession guys. He had a monster game last year that made his year look better than it was, but he is chugging along like most every other year.

You know, i NEVER knew I was wrong until about 5 min ago when i looked. I though chambers was a 6'4" tall WR with awsome jumping ability. I just noticed that he is only listed at 5'11" and he avg about 60 rec a year with about a 6 TD avg. He is on pace this year to catch 60 or so passes and maybe get 6-7 TD. Were he is under prducing a bit is in YPC he is at 11 this year about 3 yards down from his avg. So i have to say I was very wrong in my initial judgment of this guy.

You know, i NEVER knew I was wrong until about 5 min ago when i looked. I though chambers was a 6'4" tall WR with awsome jumping ability. I just noticed that he is only listed at 5'11" and he avg about 60 rec a year with about a 6 TD avg. He is on pace this year to catch 60 or so passes and maybe get 6-7 TD. Were he is under prducing a bit is in YPC he is at 11 this year about 3 yards down from his avg. So i have to say I was very wrong in my initial judgment of this guy.

Chambers problem, going back to his days at Wisconsin, has been his inconsistency - I've seen him make AMAZING catches on a weekly basis, then he goes out and drops an 8-yd hook that hits him in the hands on the next play. He's cut down on that since he went pro, but it still pops its ugly head up from time to time.

I think he has the ABILITY to be a top notch WR, but he isn't in the best situation to maximize that potential.

Both he and Lee Evans play MUCH bigger than their size.

So is it safe to say that Chris Chamber is the BIGGEST flop this year!

Chambers can't even hold Moss' bust jockstrap. He's available on a few waiver wires. I don't think CHambers is.

Heck, the OTHER Moss is a bigger bust than Chambers too...

Over rated

Yards are a little low but not bust numbers. just overrated for where he was drafted. He was drafted as a #1 reciever and hes putting up #3 Fantasy reciever numbers. He is still one of the most targeted recievers in the league and you know that one big game ( Lee Evans like game) is coming. thing is figuring out when it is.

Missed out on a big game last week when his 56 yards TD was called back for a penalty that had nothing to do with the play. and the week before a 46 yarder he stepped out at the 1 inch line. it was that close.

Edited by damageinc

Chambers can't even hold Moss' bust jockstrap. He's available on a few waiver wires. I don't think CHambers is.

Heck, the OTHER Moss is a bigger bust than Chambers too...

I warned everyone about Randy Moss this pre-season.

Nobody listened, unfortunately for you guys. :D