[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help me choose 2 RB's to start

JetFanMike

Stephen Jackson vs. the 49'ers on Sunday? (Great matchup, but the Rams O-Line is subpar)

Chester Taylor vs. the Cardinals on Sunday? (Great matchup, but he's listed as probable)

Ronnie Brown vs. the Lions today (Great matchup, but he's also probable and coming off a bad groin)?

Obviously, I have to decide on Ronnie within the next 2 hours. Any thoughts? :D Anybody know

anything more tangible on Ronnie (or Chester)?

Thank you! Hope today's games aren't turkeys!

Chester for sure, the loss of Bertrand Berry for the Cardinals will weaken the defense for sure. I'd lean towards SJax for the others spot. We know STL can score points, last week aside, and they need to lean on Jackson to get back to winning, plain and simple, and they know it. Ronnie Brown is an alright play, but the groin may be a factor.

Chester and Sjax would be my plays.

My post needs more opinions if you're free: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=186930

Agreed... Chester and Jackson. Minnesota has to rely on their run game and the Cards lost Bertrand Berry for the season. Jackson, even if he doesn't get 100 yards rushing, he will certainly make up for it in receiving... gotta love the double-threat he poses.

Even though Detroit has a lousy defensive line (even Edge got 96 yards on them), Brown's groin could cause him to pull himself out of the game more times than you would like. I'd leave him on the bench.