[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Irvin is Incredibly Stupid

MikesVikes

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Therefore, Smartness, or lack there of, is a result of opportunities to enhance intellegence or gain knowledge rather then God given ability. That is not to say the some individuals are not gifted in certain areas of intellegence but by in large, everyone was given a brain that is basically the same. That is not true with body types, which should be easy for everyone to understand.

You have got to be kidding! I can not disagree more. Try teaching computer programming, engineering, and calculus. You will learn everybody has a different ability to learn. We’re all different! Some people try so hard, can’t want it more and just cannot types of math or programming concepts. Others will understand the same, never seen concepts with almost no explanation at all. It’s plain to see in the young children I volunteer teach.

We all have different innate mental abilities. I think, not all but some of it is due to genetics just as you say it is in body type…Some of that may be due to the areas where we evolved or, as some believe, were created. When humans moved out of Africa different mental and or physical abilities were rewarded with survival and therefore procreation,,, evolution... CHANGE/DIFFERENCES. Examples; as I stated in an earlier post, thin noses to warm air and white skin to allow for the production of vitamin D in the higher low light latitudes. I'm sure the brains changed too.

I think we have about the same amount of strengths, but they are manifested in different mental and physical abilities. These mental and physical abilities are the result of the specific survival challenges bestowed upon our ancestors in Africa, England, Germany, Japan, South Pacific, Aboriginal Australian……

It’s a beautiful thing look around, embrace it! I’m thankful for all the races all the diversity of humanity and what there is to learn.

I've never understood the fear and hate of difference!

You have got to be kidding! I can not disagree more. Try teaching computer programming, engineering, and calculus. You will learn everybody has a different ability to learn. We’re all different! Some people try so hard, can’t want it more and just cannot types of math or programming concepts. Others will understand the same, never seen concepts with almost no explanation at all. It’s plain to see in the young children I volunteer teach.

It’s a beautiful thing look around, embrace it! I’m thankful for all the races all the diversity of humanity and what there is to learn.

I've never understood the fear and hate of difference!

My arguement is not that everyone learns the same or can be great at anything they put their minds to, it's that they are capable of being satisfactory and on the mean with everyone else regardless of Race. All kids and adults have to pass the courses they attempt in order to graduate. That means they at some level are able to grasp the concepts and apply them during testing. Therefore, while some may pass with an A and some with a C, they are all able to get through the course with verying levels of effort. Point being, race is not a determining factor in passing the course and anyone suggesting that it is, is wrong. I would agree however, that some people, regardless of race have gifts in certain areas such as Math, Science, English etc. but I believe every individual has his or her gifts when it comes to academics. That means with effort and hard work everyone has the ablity to do very well in something academically and socially while struggling some in one or two things, again regardless of Race.

Spain your lip should be mounted. I can catch you on a cigarette butt.

I feel for you big fella. Your obviously to stubborn and been taught to ignore the truth despite the obvious. Ask yourself, what do you have to lose by admitting that God gave certain physical attributes to some and not others? Same as in the animal world. We claim to be a melting pot here in the U.S. but a melting pot melts everything together, thus losing the individual attributes of all. The country should be more like a salad, in which each attribute is appreciated for it's unique qualities and makes the whole salad better.

If you want to believe that a given race of people have a brain that is more capable of gaining knowledge and intelligence, then you my friend are one of two things. Scared or ignorant. Proof you ask, ok. Slowly the glass sealing for minorities is being dismantled and what do you see. Every aspect of life you see minorities excelling more, despite the "Master Race" having roughly a 200 year head start in America. Golf for instance; a predominantly white sport is now dominated by a Black man. Why, because they finally allowed non-whites to play on their sacred courses. Look around you, I know you can't like it because it goes against everything you believe in and breaks down your argument. Most of us were raised with the normal and decent idea that your fellow man is to be respected until he proves to you that he no longer deserves it. Some of you, will be driven crazy by your own fears and die without knowing the true freedom of accepting the truth that All Men Were Created Equal. Equal in the sense that intellectually, most all individuals are "Capable" (meaning possess the mental ability) of excelling academically, professionally, and spiritually. However, there are physical attributes that are different among the races and that is the cold hard truth. All you have to do is look around. It may not be pleasing to you and make you feel resentful but that is the fact.

All I know is, I don't need no stinkin Enzyte and I thank god for that........... If I stuck a nerve there Spain I apologize :D

Talk about ignoring the obvious truth? You are so convinced that blacks are superior athletically, but completely ignore the fact that they score ALOT lower on any measure of intelligence. IQ tests, standardized test, job related tests to get promotions, you name it. Ask yourself what you have to lose by admitting that God gave certain mental capabilities to some races and not others. Blacks are simply inferior intellectually. Perhaps you will be driven crazy by your own fears and die without the true freedom of accepting the truth that blacks simply dont measure up under any standard intellectually. There are intellectual attributes that are different among the races and that is a cold hard truth. All you have to do is look around. It may not be pleasing to you and make you feel resentful but that is the fact. Yall be dum...

All I know is, that I dont need no stinkin tutor to pass a test....If I struck a nerve there I apologize Homey...

I feel for you big fella. Your obviously to stubborn and been taught to ignore the truth despite the obvious. Ask yourself, what do you have to lose by admitting that God gave certain physical attributes to some and not others? Same as in the animal world. We claim to be a melting pot here in the U.S. but a melting pot melts everything together, thus losing the individual attributes of all. The country should be more like a salad, in which each attribute is appreciated for it's unique qualities and makes the whole salad better.

If you want to believe that a given race of people have a brain that is more capable of gaining knowledge and intelligence, then you my friend are one of two things. Scared or ignorant. Proof you ask, ok. Slowly the glass sealing for minorities is being dismantled and what do you see. Every aspect of life you see minorities excelling more, despite the "Master Race" having roughly a 200 year head start in America. Golf for instance; a predominantly white sport is now dominated by a Black man. Why, because they finally allowed non-whites to play on their sacred courses. Look around you, I know you can't like it because it goes against everything you believe in and breaks down your argument. Most of us were raised with the normal and decent idea that your fellow man is to be respected until he proves to you that he no longer deserves it. Some of you, will be driven crazy by your own fears and die without knowing the true freedom of accepting the truth that All Men Were Created Equal. Equal in the sense that intellectually, most all individuals are "Capable" (meaning possess the mental ability) of excelling academically, professionally, and spiritually. However, there are physical attributes that are different among the races and that is the cold hard truth. All you have to do is look around. It may not be pleasing to you and make you feel resentful but that is the fact.

This is the dumbest and strangest thing I have read in a while. First, you are assuming "GOD distributed talent and intellect as he saw fit by RACE. Secondly, and maybe this should have been firstly, you are assuming GOD had anything to do with this as opposed to say, evolution? The major flaw in your argument is not whether i agree with your point or not whether one race is more likely to excell at any sport (your argument about Tiger can be shot to hell in a minute), it's that you claim that physical attributes are seperate from mental ones. The Brain has been studied, and it shows that it reacts like a muscle would- mental excercise can increase brain activity much like physical excercise increases athletic ability. If you want to believe that a race can be predetrmined to excell at one of those, you cannot argue that another race can be predetermined to excell at the other.

My arguement is not that everyone learns the same or can be great at anything they put their minds to, it's that they are capable of being satisfactory and on the mean with everyone else regardless of Race. All kids and adults have to pass the courses they attempt in order to graduate.

The idea that all kids pass is unfounded and silly. I personally have wished I could pass students I have failed because they cannot learn the concepts taught. I had to understand that isn't my failure to teach or their failure to strive but their inability to learn the concepts in the given time. In short it sucks, life is not fair!

I believe every individual has his or her gifts when it comes to academics. That means with effort and hard work everyone has the ablity to do very well...

With all due respect, this is the fairy tail that mothers tell their academically challenged children so they’ll try harder. As nice as it sounds it’s just not true! Some people are truly lacking mentally. I agree and believe the majority of people can get through high school or most classes. That's hardly a mental challenge.

I don’t really like it and it’s not fair but if you look at it for some reason us white boys do seem more industrial. We seem to make better engineers understand science mathematics and such better, “on average”. Where’s the black Einstein, Hawkins or Newton? Evolving in the cold rewards thinkers and builders with survival and procreation. Large physical size, strength and speed seem to be favored in warm open areas. Small stature like the guys in Borneo or the Amazon rain forest is their advantage. Mental differences are also rewarded in survival, hence my belief that our brains must be different too.

I don’t know if being industrial is more intelligent? It’s definitely the western world’s way of thinking, the white worlds yard stick. So we’re using our own tools, products of our imagination to measure intelligence of all. We measure up to our measuring sticks but, intelligence is a property of mind that encompasses many related mental abilities, such as the capacities to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend ideas and language, and learn.

We’re all different and freakin awesome!

I don’t really like it and it’s not fair but if you look at it for some reason us white boys do seem more industrial. We seem to make better engineers understand science mathematics and such better, “on average”. Where’s the black Einstein, Hawkins or Newton?

We’re all different and freakin awesome!

For some "Reason". Are you kidding me. How bout this for a reason. We started out in this country as slaves and until the late 60's were unable to attend college or a decent public school. Secondly, where there was an Einstein there was a Lewis Latimer who invented the filament for the light buld and not Edison like you read in books. There are so many stories about white's inventing this or that when it took a black influence to achieve the goal. Interesting that you don't read about that in history class. Wonder why that is.

Moreover, Africa and other nations do a fine job with engineering and in every other facid of science in the big city. To bad we Americans only see the pictures of blacks with bones in there nose and not the city where there is Wall street, Accountancy firms, Doctors, Lawyers and everything else we have here, but it is all black.

Yall be dum...

All I know is, that I dont need no stinkin tutor to pass a test....If I struck a nerve there I apologize Homey...

Spain, lets get one thing straight. There is NOTHING, and I mean that, NOTHING you can do, that I personally can not do as good or better. There is no question I did better then you in college, I am a better athlete and I have more skills then you could dream of learning. Too bad you were born in a home that taught garbage or you had a bad experience with a minority or two. What, did a black guy steal your lunch money or something? Did he screw your girl? You are a bitter and ignorant man.

In fact, let’s just put this to the test. You figure out how to do it and I will be the one to burn all your beliefs down to the ground. Fact is, you just can't stand the fact that we are better at a lot of things and the more opportunities we get to prove it, the undeniable truth comes to light. I know for a fact that you aren't $hit in this world, moreover, you hid behind this "we are a superior race" because that's all you have to hold onto in your life. Do you know how sad that is?

To be truthful, I would like nothing better then to show you up in front of many people, but that would only make you more bitter towards minorities instead of changing your belief structure. Spain, you will die one day, and your bull$hit prejudice will die with you, unless you teach your kids to behave the same way, in which case, they will find out that you were just a bitter man faced with facts he couldn't deal with. They will then, write you off as an old timer, bigot and move on with their lives. That is how you will be remembered. Fact is, your a waste of my time and energy, so unless you have some way to prove your intellectual and athletic dominance, then I will bid you a good life.

Edited by Cowboyz1

They are better athletes. That's just a fact of life. God gifted us with strong musles and bones which is just an attribute we have. Not to say there are not very, very good and even great white athletes that are better then a lot of black athletes. Body types are God given and no matter how much conditioning, or strenght training any one person does there are some people who have the genetic makeup that will allow for better results period. No one would argue that Men are generally stronger then Women. That is just a fact.

I agree with this totally

However, this is not the case with intellect. Environmental influences, education and willpower are the only variables that typically dictate any individuals intellegence level or professional success. Therefore, Smartness, or lack there of, is a result of opportunities to enhance intellegence or gain knowledge rather then God given ability. That is not to say the some individuals are not gifted in certain areas of intellegence but by in large, everyone was given a brain that is basically the same. That is not true with body types, which should be easy for everyone to understand.

Telling this to most white people who did not grow up in a broken home from a ghetto neighborhood might pass.

But I grew up in a ghetto neighborhood from a broken home so this won't pass with me. me AND you... know better.

For some "Reason". Are you kidding me. How bout this for a reason. We started out in this country as slaves and until the late 60's were unable to attend college or a decent public school.

So why when the Europeans were sailing the world and the Chinese were inventing gun powder and astonishingly complicated written languages the middle easterners were inventing modern mathematics and astronomy were Africans still dancing around fires? You can’t blame it all on what happened in America! Perhaps if it was the Africans that invented sailboats and gun powder things would be reversed. Moving out of Africa made some races more industrial because of new survival challenges. To survive in the new climate we had to build, understand new concepts and invent. That surley doesn't make us any better just different.

All I mean by this is that the fact blacks were slaves and didn’t go to college in America until a several decades ago has nothing to do with their progress in Africa. Why blame us por white folk for ya problems? Africans were free to do anything before being enslaved,,, that’s all. Perhaps life was just to good in the mother land,,,, and they had no motivation!

Peace…

So why when the Europeans were sailing the world and the Chinese were inventing gun powder and astonishingly complicated written languages the middle easterners were inventing modern mathematics and astronomy were Africans still dancing around fires? You can’t blame it all on what happened in America! Perhaps if it was the Africans that invented sailboats and gun powder things would be reversed. Moving out of Africa made some races more industrial because of new survival challenges. To survive in the new climate we had to build, understand new concepts and invent. That surley doesn't make us any better just different.

All I mean by this is that the fact blacks were slaves and didn’t go to college in America until a several decades ago has nothing to do with their progress in Africa. Why blame us por white folk for ya problems? Africans were free to do anything before being enslaved,,, that’s all. Perhaps life was just to good in the mother land,,,, and they had no motivation!

Peace…

Sorry but this statement just shows how ignorant you are. Do you even know what goes on in Africa today besides what you read in American papers or what you were taught in American Schools. I shouldn't even waste time with this but it is common place for people like you and most Americans who have never ventured out to the lands they think they know. I have been to Africa as well as Europe. I was raised for 5 years in Holland and traveled Europe for 3 years when I was in my 20's, including Africa. I have seen with my own eyes the high Rises, the law offices, the insurance buildings, the Government buildings and so on. No they are not wooden huts. Some of the places there are better kept then Beverly Hills and NO white people live or work in them. Don't always believe what you read. Go there and see for yourself. Leave your gun at home and go to the city. There is a whole other side to Africa that America doesn't want you to see. That is why you only see the bone in the nose natives on PBS and never the Economic Experts, Professionals, or the affluent. I could make a case that if I blind folded you and took you to parts of Italy, France, Wales, Russia, and the U.S. (where there are only white people) you would think your in a third world country and would not believe your eyes. I have seen groups of white people drinking their own urine because they think it will ward off disease! That's right piss used to cure the common cold. Now you don't see that on PBS now do you. I wonder why?

As far as inventions go, I suggest you watch a movie called "Something the Lord Made". It will teach you exactly how white people claim the glory while there is a black man showing him how to do it. If Amerians, bothered to investigate the real names behind inventions and monumental break throughs, they would be very surprised to find out that White people aren't so brilliant. In fact, you may well find yourself outraged that they stole another man's idea just so it could be championed by a White man and not the true inventor or discoverer who was either, Chinese, Black, or Hispanic/Indian.

Lastly, I don't blame you or anyone else for the problems in America. I only know they exist and try to deal as best I can. It's just so hard to stay friendly when you people just keep making $hit up. Most people just read the books we were given in school and listen to what is on the radio and news reports and take it as gospel. Do your research and then come back and tell me that the above statements are true about inventions and how smart the Europeans are, or how dumb the Native Amerians and Africans were. I challenge you to do you homework before making yourself look foolish.

It's not only you though, many Americans regardless of Race have a very limited scope of real knowledge as to our own history, let alone the history of Europe, Middle East, and Africa. I am fortunate enough to have had parents that taught me to believe half of what I read and none of what I hear, but a lot of what I see. Have you ever left the United States for any length of time? I doubt it, because if you had you would not have made the statements you did. I challenge any of you who think you know how great and smart you are to google some inventions and read all information from all sources about four things. Early Heart surgery, Rotary Engine and the invention of the light bulb. When you get done with that, I'll give you some more research if your courious. Look up a man named Granville T. Woods. Never heard of him huh. You'll be shocked at what you find.

Fact is a lot of my fellow black men make it very hard to be black so it's not all your fault and I don't blame you bigots for being the way you are. You've just been taught the great American lie since birth, so how can you overcome that? Time that's how, Time...............that and me putting you ignorant fools in check once in a while.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Cowboyz: You come on here spewing all this racist filth about Blacks being superior then get your panties in a wad and start calling people racist when they turn your hatred around on you. That is the typical double standard of blacks that we have come to expect in this country today. The "we can say whatever we want and its not racist because we are black" mantra that justifies the filth that you pour out. "Brother", you sound sick and very much like those Nation of Islam bigots. Its good to have pride in your people, but not to the point where you have to create lies to prop up what they have accomplished and denigrate other peoples to make you feel good about yourself. I hope you dont pass on your racist attitude and hatred to your kids, if they be knowin who day Daddy be...

I guess I get more sick of people who continually whine about this stuff. Whether it's Jimmy the Greek or Irvin, this stuff gets blown out of proportion from both sides. I'm sure we will have plenty of sensitve squishy PC do gooders crying over this like every other comment that involves the slightest racial element.

I doubt it. Sensitive PC do gooders automatically assume all minorities are inferior and therefore give them a pass when they utter irresponsible racist remarks. Their PCism only extends to white men - usually over 25 years old.

For some "Reason". Are you kidding me. How bout this for a reason. We started out in this country as slaves and until the late 60's were unable to attend college or a decent public school. Secondly, where there was an Einstein there was a Lewis Latimer who invented the filament for the light buld and not Edison like you read in books. There are so many stories about white's inventing this or that when it took a black influence to achieve the goal. Interesting that you don't read about that in history class. Wonder why that is.

Moreover, Africa and other nations do a fine job with engineering and in every other facid of science in the big city. To bad we Americans only see the pictures of blacks with bones in there nose and not the city where there is Wall street, Accountancy firms, Doctors, Lawyers and everything else we have here, but it is all black.

1st Einstein was European and if I recall correctly there was no slavery for centuries in Europe. There have been billions of "Blacks" living and dying for centuries in Europe without the tensions we have here. Why then the inequality there?

2nd When was the last time you drove a car, watched a tv, etc from a company based intellectually in africa? All of the "Wall street, Accountancy firms, Doctors, Lawyers" are in south africa which is a dutch colony.

Do you even know what goes on in Africa today besides what you read in American papers or what you were taught in American Schools.

Ya, I know what goes on. PANDEMONIUM! I guess you dont read the news. Follow this link. BBC Africa 90% of that news is about war, civil unrest and and infighting. Blame that on whitey.

Sorry but this statement just shows how ignorant you are. Do you even know what goes on in Africa today besides what you read in American papers or what you were taught in American Schools.

Fact is a lot of my fellow black men make it very hard to be black so it's not all your fault and I don't blame you bigots for being the way you are. You've just been taught the great American lie since birth, so how can you overcome that? Time that's how, Time...............that and me putting you ignorant fools in check once in a while.

Why don't you educate us, then.

Explain why such an enlightened & modern continent as Africa has the following facts attributed to it:

* HIV/AIDS has created more than 14 million orphans — 92 percent of them live in Africa

* In North Africa, girls are three times more likely than boys to be denied education

* 3.6 million people face severe food shortages in Niger alone, where thousands of children starve to death each month

* Tribes have butchered & displaced each other in the millions in Darfur & Rwanda

Let's start with those facts - if you indeed agree that they are true, if not, please provide documentation that they are not because I can easily provide multiple links that verify the statements above - and tell all of we bigoted white people how great it is to be a native of Africa, and then explain to we bigots why the people who live in this gorgeous Africa that you are telling us about do little to nothing about what I've listed above.

Normally I wouldn't stoop to this here, but your condescending arrogance & superioristic stance in the face of your absolute ignorance have provoked me.

Edited by Bronco Billy

All of the "Wall street, Accountancy firms, Doctors, Lawyers" are in south africa which is a dutch colony.

It's an independent country and has been for decades. Prior to that, it was a British colony. The Dutch were the first white settlers there, however.

Just some food for thought. We all have advantages and disadvantages. Some are inherent, others are based upon exterior stimuli in our formative years. To say one race is better than another at all things is ignorant, just as saying that all races are equal in all things is ignorant or a pipe dream of the pc.

Generally speaking the African races seem to be more athletic than the caucasian race in America. Part of this is no doubt do to genetics. It may be the race started out that way, but more than likely, it is due to selective breeding as slaves. Also in this equation you have to put in the external stimuli that the current generation has grown up in. While the income divide is narrowing, it still exists, and thus on a whole, African-Americans live with less prosperity than do caucasians. This probably means that fewer of them are sitting at home in front of X-boxes in the air conditioning, and more of them are out in the streets and sandlots playing ball. So there are two determining factors as to why africans generally perform better than caucasians. This seems to hold some water, as the better off that African-Americans do financially, the more their dominance in sports is beginning to deteriorate, and the better the economically challenged eastern block caucasions are doing in boxing, and latinos are doing in baseball. In an under educated society, often sports is the only way to bridge from one class to another.

Where free africans were rewarded for their athletic ability in chasing down game, caucasians in the colder climates were rewarded for their intelegence and ingenuity more so than thier athletic abiltiy. Over years, those that were less intelligent died off for their lack of food and shelter, while those that exhibitated greater intellgence thrived. Now if you add to that the external stimuli that they encounter today, they are usually more prepared for learning, and due to eveloution more inherently intelligent.

As African-Americans become more upwardly mobile, their intellegence has increased, and at the same time thier stangle hold on sports has decreased, giving way to the wester block europeans and the latinos.

It is my belief that both intelligece and athletic ability are both determined not only by evolution, but also by external stimuli, and that over time as african-americans become more upwardly mobile the gap between them and American caucasians with regard to both intellegence and athletics will begin to narrow.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

I like racism...but everyone is way too sensitive to enjoy it...

Yup, everyone has to be offended somehow. I've found out the more diverse friends you have, the more you find out people aren't that sensitive to it. (well atleast my friends arent) I have friends of all races and we make smart remarks to each other that if someone outside the conversation would say is "racist" and would be "appalled." Still, at the end of the day Racism still makes me laugh. :D

DUDE I AM NOT A BIGOT!!!!! :D UNLIKE you and many blacks, whites, browns, yellows and what the hell else,,, I don't care what color someone is, JUST DON"T CARE!!,

The worst prejudice I’ve been exposed to was from BLACKS,,,,, I had a black girlfriend and I can’t tell you how pissed I would get at some of my EX-friends. Unlike them, I sure as hell didn’t care what F*kin color her A$$ was. I love her to this day, she’s a lawyer smart as hell, thin, tall, funny, beautiful, the best. To bad she had to move to NY to make the big $$$$$$. I dumped one of my friends over her, I had no idea how he thought, I almost kicked his A$$ cause of what he said about my PERFECT girl!

YA, want to know where we got the worst racism,, Laker games. Yea "da brothers" gave me some awful stink eye, threats, and a few would ask my girl, "what’s ya problem?", "why ya with whitey?" Picture it, English dude with the hottest black girl ya ever seen at a Lakers games, (I almost want to post her smokin hot Pic. in front of Staples). How many brothers were there with their white girls? I couldn't tell ya. But I was there with one of the hottest smartest girls in the place, black, white or freakin purple I didn’t care. It got bad, we started paying for close in parking! Scared of her own race! That's so messed up!

common place for people like you and most Americans who have never ventured out to the lands they think they know. ... Have you ever left the United States for any length of time? I doubt it, because if you had you would not have made the statements you did.

I’m not American, been all over the world, I’m English, one of the only countries that never accepted black slavery! (In England it’s not as big a deal! Unlike here, you can't even tell the color of the skin by listening to people speak.) I moved to this country because as an engineer, IMOH it’s the best country in the world! Yes it has issues, its a mess, but its better than the rest! I don’t think any race is better,,, JUST DIFFERENT. I’ve been to SEVERAL third world countries …. Go back and read … I'm saying that evolution, the thing that may make you jump higher than me, may also make me think different than you not smarter just different. IMOH it’s a fact!

you may well find yourself outraged that they stole another man's idea just so it could be championed by a White man and not the true inventor or discoverer who was either, Chinese, Black, or Hispanic/Indian.

Actually this would not surprise me I would be surprised if it wasn’t true. All races lie, cheat and steal unfortunately that is human! What I meant by that was while Africa was still hunting and gathering, living outside the English, the Asian’s, the Spanish, the Dutch….. were sailing the world creating complex written language, dreaming up mathematics and building and living inside. I’m not even saying that is better, it’s a result of the cold environment. Lets face it if we were all dancing around fires and using spears in Europe, the Americas and the rest of the world,, hell,,, the world (in a few ways) might be a better place, at least more peaceful. I’m not saying anything is better, just different.

how smart the Europeans are, or how dumb the Native Americans and

I guess you didn’t hear me I don’t think us white boys are any smarter than you darker fellas, lets face white boys did a pretty good job of screwing up the world as it stands right now. How freakin smart is that? Brother! About the American Indians, I dig their culture and what they were doing, ya got me wrong bro. I think the whites (IN THE PAST NOT ME) really screwed up their world and I wish I could snap my fingers and take it all away,,, cant!! We could have learned so much,,, opps! IF Africans were the industrialists and the sailors they would have messed up the world ... Probably inslaved whites, its human not white,, we're all still pretty primitive! Isn't it time just to move on?

What I do believe is as we moved to new places we had a limited amount of time to evolve to fit our environment but the majority of all our evolution was in Africa. That makes us all pretty much the same! For the most part we all evolved in one place, Africa. And now the world is so small we are all evolving in one place. I think the black and white you and others CAN ONLY see is becoming grey. All you racists will die and fade away as the centuries go by… Good riddance!!!!!!

:D