[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My back's against the wall...HELP

darth8ball

With this and one more regular season game, I am playing the second worst and worst team(next week), good right, WRONG. I had Tony Romo put 51 pts up on Turkey Day and now am in need of help. I am in the logjam of teams with the same record and our tie breaker is pts. Now I am not too bad in that regard but must win out and score well in doing it. My only real questions at this point are

third rec. Doug Gabriel or Matt Jones

Defense. Cincy or Minn

Gabriel plays the Bears and Jones plays Buffalo where I have Lee Evans in that game already.

Cincy plays at Clevland and Minn is home against the Cardinals.

Here is the rest of my starters Marc Bulger vs. SF

Marion Barber(20pts)... Tiki @ Tenn

Tory Holt vs SF... Lee Evans vs Jax... ?????

Dallas Clark vs PHI

Rian Lindell vs Jax

????????? (DEF)

which two would you guys go with in my situation????? Thanks

MIN defense, CIN just can't seem to get it done ragardless of the opponent. At WR, I'd roll the dice w/Gabriel - at least he's had a couple of decent games while Jones has been generally invisible, even in the few games that he wasn't hurt.

I would go with Jones, he has been getting the ball thrown to him, he just needs to catch it and make a play. I also like Cincy, just because their Offense should put Clev in a position to be passing and playing catch-up.

Thanks bonedaddies, this is the same reasoning that I am leaning towards. Just trying to find if I am doing the right thing or not.

ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE

Thanks bonedaddies, this is the same reasoning that I am leaning towards. Just trying to find if I am doing the right thing or not.

ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE

Jones definitely, he's due. As for the D choice, well I see the logic of the Cincy thing but a lot depends on your D scoring system. Minnesota pass D is not good in terms of yards and TDs but they do have some good ballhawkers that could get a defensive TD from an INT.