[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone if 1st place without either LT or LJ?

muck

I was tied for first in one league up until last week, when McNabb blew out his knee. :D

my local team which was so dominating earlier in the yr is still hanging onto first place and neither are on my team. they are on the 2nd and 3rd place teams which are now right on my heels. losing nappy last week hurt but i should survive with romo. losing portis the week before might be more to overcome however as now i have to fill a flex spot with atrain, rhodes, rod smith, or some other crap.

I am in 1st in my div. and I think I might be the overall #1

16 Team IDP

main players

Hass/Favre(traded for after Hass injury)

Rudi, Chester, Jordan, MoMo

SSmith, ChadJohnson, RoyWilliams

LJ Smith

Kaeding

Peppers, Strahan, Berry(:D on second two), bernard

Vilma, Pierce DEdwards

RoyWilliams, Dawkins Mathis

I'm in first in two of three redrafts ... no LT or LJ in either ... have lost McNabb, McGahee, Portis, Ronnie Brown, and Fitzgerald during the year between them, so I've been doing it with a bit of smoke and mirrors and waiver wire wonders ... Thank God for Frank Gore!! :D

First in my conference, our conferences are split into 2 seperate draft leagues. I had the 8th pick in the draft. Was able to draft CJ and Wayne and picked up Colston on waivers. I've played the waiver wire real well, having 5 starting running backs now. I'm not first in points but am in record. The LJ and LT owners are first in points. Really more luck then anything but am not THAT far behind the LT and LJ owners points-wise.

Edited by CopeDog

Currently 9-2, 1st in my conference and 1st overall, 2nd in total points behind the LT owner.

Lost first 2 weeks, then ripped off 9 straight wins! Portis and S.Smith out first few weeks hurt, only lost by 20 and 12 pts.

Picking up Colston, Jennings, Romo has helped, but injuries are going to hurt the next 2 weeks. Colston, Jennings with a banged up Farve and loss of Portis. I did get Betts, but he has some tough matchups.

Here hoping to those guys getting healthy during playoff weeks or I will have gotten to the show only to lose it all!

8-3 in tweleve team local redraft, tied for first but I have the tiebreaker. Lineup mostly has consisted of P. Manning, Portis, F. Taylor, Roy Williams, Colston, and Branch/Evans.

2nd in points scored, but the LJ team has more points and is clearly the better team. I lost to the same guy in our Super Bowl last year and guess who he rode to the title...LJ.

11-0

Brees, Drew

Carr, David

Leftwich, Byron

Vick, Michael

Jackson, Steven

Jones, Thomas

Jones-Drew, Maurice

Lewis, Jamal

Perry, Chris

White, LenDale

Burress, Plaxico

Colston, Marques

Smith, Steve

Ward, Hines

Heap, Todd

Smith, Alex

Brown, Josh

Eagles, Philadelphia

Saints, New Orleans

I am tied for 1st in my division at 8-3, though the team tied with me beat me heads up. I traded SA away over a month ago. I have been surviving thanks to Colston (now hurt, but luckily I picked Henderson off the waiver wire), Brady, TJ, and the Bears defense. My team is as follows:

Brady

TJ

Edge

Duece

Henderson/Colston

Mark Clayton

Stallworth

Bennett

Moss (useless)

Crumpler

Bears

Gould

PM

First without either...the LT owner is tied for first in his division and the LJ owner will most likely miss the playoffs even though he has scored the most points in the league and has the 2nd best Rotisserie record...

The LJ owner has scored 2067 points, but the guy ahead of him has scored only 1741. The LJ owner is 77-44 in weekly Rotisserie standings (which we keep with the head to head record) while the guy in first is 61-60. However, the LJ owner is 6-5 while the leader of the division is 9-2 with 3 regular weeks to play.

THAT is why it took my league 9 years to finally change over to the Head to Head format (or at least a Hybrid of the H2H and Rotisserie).

1st without LT, LJ, or McNabb.

Starters are Rivers, CJ, Roy Williams, Steve Smith, Westbrook, Gore, KW II (it's a PPR)

After Warner went down I managed the QBBC until sticking with Rivers - he's been reliable for the most part and my RBs (Westy, Gore, and Taylor) have been surprisingly effective to make up for the lack of stud QB. I also recently traded off my depth (Mushin, Heap, and Housh) for Steve Smith. If I win, it'll be three years in a row. :D:D:bash:

Edit to add: I'm currently 9-2 and with a little luck this weekend 10-2.

Edited by Gros Membres!

9-2 with next closest teams at 7-4

QB: Kitna, Grossman, Leinart (play musical chairs based on matchup)

RBs: Steven Jackson, Deuce McAllister

WRs: Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Terry Glenn

TE: Colston

K: Akers

D: Chicago

Obviously Colston and Chicago have helped a lot this year