[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone if 1st place without either LT or LJ?

muck

Tied for 1st in my local PPR league, with KJ, Dunn & Jones-Drew at RB. Having Romo, S.Smith, Wayne & Colston has helped.

How many of those players did you draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a good job on the waiver wire. I didn't because I won early-am now losing late! :D

First in my division (up by 2), tied for second overall (1 game back) and I own neither.

My team consists of:

QB: Philip Rivers, Trent Green, Damon Huard

RB: Edgerrin James, Wali Lundy, Dominic Rhodes, Najeh Davenport, Justin Fargas, Cedric Benson, Jerious Norwood, Leon Washington

WR/TE: Isaac Bruce, Donald Driver, Steve Smith

Eddie Kennison, Eric Parker, L.J. Smith

Coach: John Fox (Carolina), Dick Jauron (Buffalo)

K: Jason Elam

Defenses: Carolina Overall, Oakland Overall, New York (Giants) Rush, Pittsburgh Pass

It obviously isn't your typical league setup as we start a coach (overall team win/loss basically) as well as seperate pass and rush defenses in addition to an overall defense. Scoring is not typical either.

I've benifited by a lot of very good luck as I'm only middle of the pack point wise. My opponents have been overall very good, but just happen to have down weeks when I play them. I'm also in probably the weakest overall division.

Tied with two other teams at 8-3, but I beat them both for the tie-breaker.

One of the other 8-3 teams has LJ, the LT owner is 6-5.

14 team dynasty league. Performance, start 1Q 1R 1W 3 flex, 1K 1D

My over-performing group:

QB Bulger (Rivers)

RB Gore, TJones, JJones (Droughns)

WR DJackson, Chambers (MaClayton)

PK Vinatieri

DT Carolina (Denver)

+ 9 other scrubs to round out the roster.

Should be an early exit when it comes to the play-offs.

Have a great one for you. Have BOTH LJ and Tomlinson and I am in 2nd place. Go figure. Most points in league though. Oh BTW it is a Dynasty league. I had to trade (3 weeks ago) Caddy, McGahee, Chad Johnson and some picks though to a team that was all but done this year.

Just goes to show you that head to head leagues are a crap shoot.

Edited by BIG SACK

11-0

Brees, Drew

Carr, David

Leftwich, Byron

Vick, Michael

Jackson, Steven

Jones, Thomas

Jones-Drew, Maurice

Lewis, Jamal

Perry, Chris

White, LenDale

Burress, Plaxico

Colston, Marques

Smith, Steve

Ward, Hines

Heap, Todd

Smith, Alex

Brown, Josh

Eagles, Philadelphia

Saints, New Orleans

Very impressive! I wonder how many people here in The Huddle have actually had a complete undefeated season, and if it is as difficult and rare as that of an NFL team going undefeated? You almost expect at least 1-3 bad games a year, simply out of bad luck or matchup issues.

My team is currently 8-3 and the lone first place team (and in a very competitive 12 team dynasty league)

(QB's)

Carson Palmer

Alex Smith

(RB's)

Shaun Alexander

Ronnie Brown

Kevin Jones

Ladell Betts

Wali Lundy

(WR's)

Torry Holt

Roy Williams

Wes Welker

Troy Brown

Eric Moulds

L.J. Smith

Ryan Longwell

(IDP; start three)

Brian Urlacher

James Farrior

Terrence McGee

Edited by TheGrunt

I'm in 1st in both my leagues and I don't have LJ or LT in either one ... and, at this stage of the season I thought that was a bit of an anomoly.

I am too, but LT owner beat me last week. I'm still 9-2 and he is 8-3 but it may go down to the wire.

I have SJax, Rudi, Bush and Lundy(1.5 PPR league); Driver, Javon, Wayne, Crumpler. Eli's been a hugh disappointment. Drafted 12th out of 12.

Edited by Randall

I am tied in my Division with an 8-3 record w/o LT or LJ. I am in a 12 team 3 division league that has the Division leaders go to the playoffs and two wildcards.

My Team:

QB: Bulger, Romo

RB: Barber, J. Lewis, R. Brown, Gore

WR: Holt, D. Jackson, Evans, Colston

TE: Heap, Clark

K: Stover

DT:Ravens

I'm in 1st in both my leagues and I don't have LJ or LT in either one ... and, at this stage of the season I thought that was a bit of an anomoly.

There is so much running back dept this year, it's not really that surprising that a lot of teams will be first without those guys.

9-2, clinched my division, best record in my conference (12 teams):

QB: Farve, Delhomme

RB: Gore, K. Jones, Lundy, Maroney, Gado, A. Harris

WR: Wayne, Walker, Boldin, Coles, Bradley

TE: Gonzo, Wrightster

K: Stover

DEF: Colts

We get bonus points for over 100 yards rushing or receiving and over 300 yards passing, so I've definitely benefitted from that. I'm usually last in line for the waiver wire, so I haven't gotten much help there, but I've made some smart trades along the way and done a good job of setting my starting lineup from week to week.

Tied for FIRST at 8-3...lost Mcnabb last week.....here is my current roster.....

QB's = Garcia, Romo, Green

RB's = Caddy. McGahee, C. Taylor, Jam, Ant Thomas, S. Morris

WR's = DJAX, R. Williams. L. Coles

TE = Watson

Kick's = Gould, Kaeding

Def = Da Bears, Atlanta

Good luck Huddlers :D

Barely, and Eli is doing all he can to ruin it for me. Colston and Winslow have been the difference makers for me. Thank goodness I got off to a strong start and have already locked up a postseason berth.

Eli/Frye

Tiki/McGahee/Lundy

Fitz/Wayne/Colston/Jennings/Branch

Winslow/Heap

Brown/Kasay

Chargers/Broncos D