[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger and Holt are killing my fantasy team!

He's afraid to throw the deep ball... longest pass play is 20yds and that came with a minute 1/2 left in the game... sad

Yep, we talk about RB or QB injuries in fantasy, but my biggest injury this year has been the loss of Ram's LT Orlando Pace, without him, Bulger and Holt are toast. Holt finished with 30 yards today, that is 5 straight games with 73 yards or less and 0 TDs. I had both Devery Henderson and TJ Houshmandzadeh on my bench and they both had big days.

I want to bench both Bulger and Holt, but they play at home next week against Arizona. This should have been two of their best back-to-back games of the year! Instead I am thinking about benching them, go figure.

Yep, we talk about RB or QB injuries in fantasy, but my biggest injury this year has been the loss of Ram's LT Orlando Pace, without him, Bulger and Holt are toast. Holt finished with 30 yards today, that is 5 straight games with 73 yards or less and 0 TDs. I had both Devery Henderson and TJ Houshmandzadeh on my bench and they both had big days.

I want to bench both Bulger and Holt, but they play at home next week against Arizona. This should have been two of their best back-to-back games of the year! Instead I am thinking about benching them, go figure.

What sucks about having Holt is that he is a guy that you simply cannot bench. I suppose you can bench him, but he'll "likely" have his 2-3 TD game the second you put him on the bench. :D

Orlando Pace was a big loss. I had Watson on my bench who out scored Holt. Bulger and Kitna scored the same. I'm really worried about the Ram's passing offense. I think they are done as far as any real high scoring games. (and yes "Alex Gaddis" I do watch football!") Without an offensive line of nameless players the offensive stars are nothing!

Hey Saints, no matter what Holt and Bulger are doing , you were the one who told all of us about Colston. Speaking for myself it was the greatest tip I got all year. I drafted him and people think I'm a genius! Thanks, it was a really generous tip that really paid off for me in 2 leagues.