[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's Going on in your League?

Scorcher

In our league it has been neck and neck. We are all so close to each other. One person is way ahead at 11and 1( we play a double header), while there are about 5 of us in 2nd all headed for 7 and 6. It seems that this year is the closest we've been at this time of year. I attribute this partly to injuries as well as all of us growing in our knowledge and savvy ww pick ups as well as our original drafts. It just seems like the longer our league exsists the better we all become. This year has been the most competitive yet. I was wondering if any one else feels this way or if you notice your opponents getting better and your league getting more competitive and if you think it's more fun. I'm wondering about the other guys in my league, but as for me the difference has been joining the Huddle. Usually at this time of year I'm either way ahead or way behind, but this year it's still a battle with no sure outcome. I have to say that it's also really exciting, still. How is it in your league? Are any of you in my position------- nervous but really enjoying it?

Of course I feel like I'm saying this every year, but this season seems to be particularly odd. We keep up to five. There were two teams going into the season that were considered to be quite a bit better than the rest of the pack. The day of the draft, these two teams had 10 of the top 22 players on Brandon Funston's "Big Board". Their combined record to this point is 8-16.

The owner with McNabb was starting to look like he was going to break away from the pack, but now it kind looks like the team with LJ (this team, in my opinion had the least amount of talent after the draft) is trying to take control.

No teams are particularly great, but the ones in the lead are the ones that were able to dodge the big "busts". (Lamont, Shaun, Moss, Chad)