[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They just had our 25th HS reunion

BeeR

Too weird. Heard from/saw pics of a lot of people from a time that almost doesn't seem real it was such a long time ago.

Women have held up really well too, shoulda worked it better back then. :D d'oh

Anyway I have no idea why I'm posting this. fn insomina

Too weird. Heard from/saw pics of a lot of people from a time that almost doesn't seem real it was such a long time ago.

Women have held up really well too, shoulda worked it better back then. :D d'oh

Anyway I have no idea why I'm posting this. fn insomina

How's Carol doing anyhow?

My fiance is a wee bit older than me.

Going to a 25th reunion when you're 32 is odd.

(Funny thing, though, since I bartend at a well established local bar, I probably knew more people than she did, and I'm not from here)

My 20th is this summer. I'm curious to see if the hot chicks are now fat but still bitchy, or still hot and bitchy, or just bitchy. I'm also curious how many of my high school friends are still alive.

i wonder that as well about my high school friends :D

Same ole stuff at our 20th a couple of years ago...the nerds were rich, the jocks were fat and the hot wimmin weren't so hot anymore.

Same here, except for the wimmins. Most of the hot ones were stilll pretty hot.

The strangest things were seeing two people alive that we all heard rumors of their deaths, then hearing news about a couple others that really did die and noone knew about.

We also had two girls and one guy were already grandparents. We don't even have kids, so that just floored me :D

A guy we all thought would be a Grand Wizard down south somewhere turned out to be a circuit court judge... republican of course :D

My 20th is this summer. I'm curious to see if the hot chicks are now fat but still bitchy, or still hot and bitchy, or just bitchy. I'm also curious how many of my high school friends are still alive.

Or have a couple of the female classmates flash you their boobies like they did to me. :D

Oldtimer, mine isn't til 2010. :clap:

You youngin's really crack me up! :bash:

Same ole stuff at our 20th a couple of years ago...the nerds were rich, the jocks were fat and the hot wimmin weren't so hot anymore.

At our 39th, the nerds......weren't there! The jocks were dancin' like maniacs (me included)! And the wimmins(GILFs) were as hot as could be. Fat, skinny, short, tall...........they all looked great to me! :doh:

Or have a couple of the female classmates flash you their boobies like they did to me. :D

Pics???? :D:tup: