[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 of these 4 RBs

jaxfactor

I need this week to clinch a playoff spot in one league. We only have weeks 15-16 as playoffs so I need to win one of two remaining weeks to get in. I'd love to do it this week. 1 point per 10 yds rush/rec + PPR TD=6

Tiki vs Dallas I know, play your studs but is Tiki even a stud anymore? Lacking the TDs

Ch. Taylor at Chicago just wish they'd throw him the damn ball more

T. Jones vs Minn Vs #1 rush defense?

Jones-Drew at Miami another bad matchup but I like this guy alot. Gets the mostout of limited touches

:D Racking my brains. I', going up against the LJ owner(at Cleveland)

I think I like Tiki and Taylor.

If NY is going to get its stuff back together, they need to let Tiki run, and I think the coach knows it..

Taylor has been ramping up lately, and has that big game in him.

MJD is a solid play, even with the matchup, but will never get the upside huge game.

Please Check my post as well. Same situation, different Position....

I think I like Tiki and Taylor.

If NY is going to get its stuff back together, they need to let Tiki run, and I think the coach knows it..

Taylor has been ramping up lately, and has that big game in him.

MJD is a solid play, even with the matchup, but will never get the upside huge game.

Please Check my post as well. Same situation, different Position....

Thanks! Tiki and Taylor have been my starters, although I sometimes substitute TJ if the matchup is right.

I need this week to clinch a playoff spot in one league. We only have weeks 15-16 as playoffs so I need to win one of two remaining weeks to get in. I'd love to do it this week. 1 point per 10 yds rush/rec + PPR TD=6

Tiki vs Dallas I know, play your studs but is Tiki even a stud anymore? Lacking the TDs

Ch. Taylor at Chicago just wish they'd throw him the damn ball more

T. Jones vs Minn Vs #1 rush defense?

Jones-Drew at Miami another bad matchup but I like this guy alot. Gets the mostout of limited touches

:D Racking my brains. I', going up against the LJ owner(at Cleveland)

funny, I have Tiki, Chester, JD and Addai. I'll play Tiki even though I hate his matchup, and I'm probly gonna go with Addai over Chester. In your situation I think I'd bench CT and TJ b/c of the matchups but having JD as your only other option makes it tough...ppr makes me lean towards Drew even more.

see my post on Cutler please.

As a loyal Giants fan, I can tell you that Tiki has lit up the Cowboys the past couple of years. In a PPR league, he's still a stud, even w/o the TD's. So he's an easy start.

I'd go with Chester as my other back. Minnesota has a tough run D, so that's not a good enough matchup to start Jones. And I can't start a committee back like MJD over Chester. I have Chester in a PPR league and he almost always finds a way to put up numbers. Just keep an eye on him though as it's reported he's questionable with a new wrist injury.

Barring injuries, go Tiki and Chester.