[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB and RB Help for Playoffs

NavinRJohnson

Start 1 QB and 2 RBs. The defense rankings (fantasy points allowed) is in parenthesis. Lower the ranking the better the defense.

Leinart @ Rams (#11)

Favre vs. Jets (#20)

Tiki vs. Cowboys (#8)

Edge @ Rams (#31)

McGahee vs SD (#12)

I hate my team. Any help would be appreciated.

At QB I would start Favre. This is a tough call but I would have more confidence in Favre not playing a poor game at home against the Jets D than Leinart in St. Louis against the Rams D. Now don't get me wrong I have Leniart and expect a solid game, but I think the safer choice, and one who also has some upside, is Favre. It is possible Leinart lays an egg. I don't think so but as a rookie it is possible. I can't see Favre laying an egg. Only way I may change my answer is if the weather in GB is very bad otherwise I'd run with Favre.

At RB Tiki and Edge. I like McGahee, and he has a good schedule the next few weeks, but against SD with Merriman back I think I'd give the other two a shot. The Rams are so bad against the run doesn't Edge have to get something?

Edited by giantsfan

Start 1 QB and 2 RBs. The defense rankings (fantasy points allowed) is in parenthesis. Lower the ranking the better the defense.

Leinart @ Rams (#11)

Favre vs. Jets (#20)

Tiki vs. Cowboys (#8)

Edge @ Rams (#31)

McGahee vs SD (#12)

I hate my team. Any help would be appreciated.

Really tough one and if weather is a factor will Favre hand off more? Leinart could get some serious stats in garbage time especially with Boldin and Fitz. Go with Leinart if you want a home run but I agree that Favre is the safer choice.

Gotta play Tiki. I still think McGahee will get his againts the Bolts and I really don't trust Edge anymore.

Good Luck

Really tough one and if weather is a factor will Favre hand off more? Leinart could get some serious stats in garbage time especially with Boldin and Fitz. Go with Leinart if you want a home run but I agree that Favre is the safer choice.

Gotta play Tiki. I still think McGahee will get his againts the Bolts and I really don't trust Edge anymore.

Good Luck

I agree completely with nhoops' choices here!