Sign in to follow this  
samx618

Which QB

I am leading my league with a record of 9-3, was comfortable but the guy in second has LT and Addai so he has made a quick run to 2nd from around 5th and now is 1 1/2 games behind me so I need to keep up with the wins. What do you all think, stick with Brees at home against SanFran or Brady at home against Detroit? Bree's has been more consistent and I know San Fran should not be a problem but Brady against Detroit seems like the better option, what do you all think??

I think you have to stay with Brees. Indoors against SF, who is playing tough lately, but NO has too many weapons.

Edited by goose228

Brees is one of the only must start QB's on a week to week basis.He is on pace to break Marino's yardage record of 5,000 and some odd yards.He needs to average 324 yards per game to do it.I would not bet against it.

i think Brady lights up Detroit. just like he did Green Bay. Brees may get more yards but i like Brady for 3 TDs minimum.

As good as Brees has been, I'd go with Brady..........He's the safer bet to throw atleast 2Tds!

I'm playing against Brees and am hoping he has an average day.....

Brees without a doubt. No question.

Brady can be inconsistent at the most unpredictable times and brees has been incredible all season

BREES, BREES, BREES, and if you have any more doubts, BREES! How do you even think of benching the hottest QB in the league right now?

Brady should do well, but you know Brees will do well.......... Why take a chance

besides it could be a lot of running in the 2nd half in Foxboro