[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T Jones or MJD?

Steelhead

MJD keeps hitting paydirt, and THomas Jones seems to be inconsistent from week to week. THough he had 99yds.

T Jones vs MIN

MJD @MIA

Minny's D is real tough against the run. MIA is too, but they can be scored on. I think I like Jones-Drew

EDIT: T Bell vs SEA

Now that T Bell is going to start he's an option too. Not sure I want to start him but he definitely has the best matchup.

Edited by Steelhead

I think it is closer than some think in that I like TJ, he did run for nearly 100 yards last week in NE, and MJD faces a tough Miami D and still shares A LOT with Taylor. Last week 24 touches for TJ, including 23 runs, to 13 for MJD. So I would go TJ myself, but it's a tough call coin flip kind of deal IMO.

Please see mine

Edited by giantsfan

I agree that MJD only gets around 10 touches a game but here's the pts comparison since week 3 (when MJD starting turning it on)

MJD ----- 16, 11, 14, 12, 04, 05, 12, 10, 16

T Jones - 04, 17, 07, 03, 14, 06, 11, 07, 04

MJD

90 att 454 yds 6 TD

32 rec 317 yds 2 TD

100 pts for 11 pts/per game since week 3

Jones

236 att 940 yds 4 TD

28 rec 105 yds 0 TD

73 pts for 8 pts/per game since week 3

Despite getting half the touhes Jones does this little bugger keeps getting in the endzone. He's got 8 TDs to Jones 4. We get 1 pt/2 rec, but they have about the same there. Jones clearly has more att and yds. Their scoring in my league is close and it's only MJD by 3 pts per game. It just seems that lately he's been getting in the end zone alot.

Jones is gettign the bulk of the carries and did run for almost 100 against NE, it's just that despite the low touches MJD seems to be the better option. THough not sure against MIA.

Just playing devils advocate here. My opponent this week is tied with me for the division, so if I win it's the #2 seed and a first round bye, or falling back to the 5th seed.

dont like either this week.

Lets face it Jax on the road sucks 1-4 Taylor gets 75% of carries(have drew also waiting for the injury to freddy) Drew has produced in the small amount of carries he gets, but @ Miami it will be tough.

Jones at the (by far) #1 de agaist the run, isnt promising either.

Based on just sheer touches, I would go TJ