Sign in to follow this  
Dupydog

QB Help

I'm still trying to recover from McNabb's injury. Trent Green is my primary backup, but it looks like his only job right now is to hand to Larry. Here are my possible QB plays this week (1pt/25 passing yards, 6pt/TD, 1pt/10 rsh yard, -2 pt/ int,fmb):

Trent Green @ CLE

Matt Leinert @ STL

Jason Campbell vs ATL

Jeff Garcia vs CAR

Aaron Brooks vs HOU

Joey Harrington vs JAX

Alex Smith @ NO

Last week I went with Charlie Frye :D and lost b/c of it, so I'm seeking huddler's help this week. Answer mine and I'll gladly answer yours.

I wouldn't throw Cutler in there just yet until I see something. Problem is, if he has a good game, you may lose out on him. Why don't you cut both McNabb(unless a keeper or dynasty league) and Green and pick up Leinart and Cutler(for future use). I'd have to go with Leinart out of those choices. You can score on the StL D. I just don't like the other choices for this week.

I went Frye last week also. 0tds 4ints great stats agaist cinn de no less.

I am rolling the dice with Leinart, in a dome agaist rams de which sucks to boot.

I was leaning towards Leinert too. I dropped McNabb weeks ago. Right now I have Green, Leinert, and Garcia on the roster. I'm dropping Garcia for an RB. Not sure I can drop Green for the rookie Cutler though.