pantherpack

Ridiculous choices...but it is true!

I play in a highly competitve 10-team league. We start 2 running backs. My choices are Alexander at Denver, Gore at NO, Westbrook vs Carolina or Addai at Tenn. The first three were acquired in the draft and I received Addai in a trade. Now they are finally all healthy and I have a quandry.

Which two do you reccomend I start?

Also let me know if you have a post and I will answer yours.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Edited by pantherpack

gore and westbrook in a no brainer

Agree 100% unless Gore's health becomes more of an issue, which it isn't right now.

Shaun Alexander won't get the 40 carries he did on MNF, but I'd think real hard about benching a healthy Alexander. Might not be the smartest choice.

I'd go with Alexander and Westbrook. :D

I play in a highly competitve 10-team league. We start 2 running backs. My choices are Alexander at Denver, Gore at NO, Westbrook vs Carolina or Addai at Tenn. The first three were acquired in the draft and I received Addai in a trade. Now they are finally all healthy and I have a quandry.

Which two do you reccomend I start?

Also let me know if you have a post and I will answer yours.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I call bs :D . No way a highly competitive league affords you a lineup like that.

In response to questions about my line-up , I traded Muhammed and Maroney for Owens in week 3 (I think) he had a hurt wrist and was about to enter a his bye week.

I traded Grossman, Plaxico and Jenning for Steve Smith in week 5. At that point he had still not produced.

About three weeks ago I traded Kitna for Addai. He had Bledsoe and Leftwich and needed a qb.

Everyone else was drafted!

I'd start Alexander & Gore, but after last week you can't be faulted for playing Addai.

please see mine "I need a win to make the playoffs"