[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather in Tonights Cinn/BLT Game - Thunderstorms

MudSkipper

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already benching Palmer for Romo in 2 leagues, and if it's raining i'm benching Palmer in a 3rd league for Grossman vs Minn. who's given up some HUGE passing yards to Leinart, Farve and Harrington the last 3 games.

Yeah did the same, of course there might be snow in the meadowlands on Sunday. Yike!

What did the wind look like? Still rough?

He was about 20' in front of a wall (at least it seemed that way from the 2 dimensional TV view) which was covered in some kind of tarp thing. It was rippling from the wind...at field level.

Wind may not be that much of a factor. Its coming predominantly from the South and the field is north-south.

Also, the stadium is pretty much in the middle of the city - downtown. Light rain is on and off, and the heavy rain still apears to be holding off to the west.

I'd say risk it and play your boys. I am.

Was just watching the live pre game show on NFL Network @ Paul Brown stadium 3 hours before the game & it's getting really windy there. Mooch's hair was flipping around like crazy & the Goal Post Flags were standing out straight.

To bad Jimmy Johnson wasn't there, if his hair was whipping around, then I would definitely be worried.

I got Palmer and Baltimore on my team. Im benching Baltimore, because I have seen the Ravens secondary get burned. Palmer and the Bengals have been a lot better as of late...plus I have Miami's defense against Detroit Jacksonville this weekend.

Edited by CD6405

I got Palmer and Baltimore on my team. Im benching Baltimore, because I have seen the Ravens secondary get burned. Palmer and the Bengals have been a lot better as of late...plus I have Miami's defense against Detroit this weekend.

:D I think NE is playing Detroit this weekend...

I am hoping Mother nature takes control of this one. I bet 3 dimes on the under 42, wish me luck.

No worries, that little snow in Dallas is no match for it compared to what we get up here in Virginny with the ice and sleet and small farm animals mixed in. :D

No problem driving home. Getting into the car is a whole other story. The windows index when you get in and out. They were frozen and could not index until I chipped away the ice with my credit card. The ice scraper was in the car :D

Alright Palmer let's get this thing together now! :D

I'm losing right now because my opponent has the Bengals kicker, and I have Palmer. C'mon now! Get me 2 TD's... that's all I ask.

I know it's only one player, but I really want this win to end the regular season at 10-3. And this is not the kind of start I like to have. :D

Alright Palmer let's get this thing together now! :D

I'm losing right now because my opponent has the Bengals kicker, and I have Palmer. C'mon now! Get me 2 TD's... that's all I ask.

I know it's only one player, but I really want this win to end the regular season at 10-3. And this is not the kind of start I like to have. :D

i hate bob bratkowski...i think