Sign in to follow this  
CardinalEmpire.com

What About MJ Drew

OK, waiting on the Carolina Panthers to pick a RB for this weekend didn't generate a lot of interest, so let's go a new route.

What if I pick up MJ Drew to play Miami this weekend? He's scored in his last three games and has a mildly better matchup than Taylor @ Chicago. Am I just sweating this RB2 pick too much or does MJ Drew (or either Carolina RB) look like a better play this weekend?

I would drop Dillon to get any one of those players.

Why is MJD on the WW? Do you have a limit on RB spots? I like Gore and Taylor better than MJD this week. I'd probably go MJD over Dillon in general, but MJD has a pretty tough matchup @ MIA this week.

Yes, we are limited to 4 RB's in a small league. DeAngelo Williams and DeShaun Foster are on waivers as well. As the season wore on, I wish we would have bumped up the RB limits and cut the WR limits. For some reason, we are permitted 6 WR's but only 4 RB's. Still working out the inaugural season kinks.

I would go with Taylor over MJD or the 2 Panthers this week. Chester has had a great season especially since he has Pro Bowl Hutchinson blocking for him. Still a tough choice between Chester and MJD. :D