[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League (3 keepers)

manc68

We get to keep 3 players in our league. Which three would you keep for next year out of the following:

QBs

Drew Brees

Philip Rivers

RBs

LT (obvious keeper)

Westbrook

Marion Barber

Edgering James

WRs

Reggie Wayne

T Owens

M. Colston

Andre Johnson

I am leaning towards Brees, LT and Westbrook. What are your thoughts?

Man that is so tough.I would love to keep LT,Westy and Colston.But it is hard to let go of Brees and Wayne as well.I definitely agree with Brees and LT but I think I would possibly look at replacing Westy and keeping either Wayne or Colston.If you were to let go of Brees what kind of QB could you snag in the draft next year?You have way too many players that would be hard to throw back.

Thanks guys - definitely a tough one. I traded for wayne with an eye on keeping him next year. Gave up my first round pick for him. I would hate to see brees go, but I think there will be good QBs available in later rounds. Colston is just a half season wonder so far. and hendersons performance seems to indicate a good system and QB rather than a good WR