Sign in to follow this  
manc68

Keeper League (3 keepers)

We get to keep 3 players in our league. Which three would you keep for next year out of the following:

QBs

Drew Brees

Philip Rivers

RBs

LT (obvious keeper)

Westbrook

Marion Barber

Edgering James

WRs

Reggie Wayne

T Owens

M. Colston

Andre Johnson

I am leaning towards Brees, LT and Westbrook. What are your thoughts?

LT, Westbrook, and Wayne all are definetly gone in first two rounds of a draft

Man that is so tough.I would love to keep LT,Westy and Colston.But it is hard to let go of Brees and Wayne as well.I definitely agree with Brees and LT but I think I would possibly look at replacing Westy and keeping either Wayne or Colston.If you were to let go of Brees what kind of QB could you snag in the draft next year?You have way too many players that would be hard to throw back.

That could not be an easier decision, LT Westy Wayne. You never save a QB in a 3 save league. Can we relax with making Colston the next coming of Jerry Rice, hes had one half of a season.

That could not be an easier decision, LT Westy Wayne. You never save a QB in a 3 save league. Can we relax with making Colston the next coming of Jerry Rice, hes had one half of a season.

good stuff :D

LT and Wayne are definites, as for the third I think i would have to keep westy as well since RB's are hard to come by in most leagues.

Please see my post as well

Thanks guys - definitely a tough one. I traded for wayne with an eye on keeping him next year. Gave up my first round pick for him. I would hate to see brees go, but I think there will be good QBs available in later rounds. Colston is just a half season wonder so far. and hendersons performance seems to indicate a good system and QB rather than a good WR