[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man vs. Wild

cliaz

Have any of you seen this show. This guy Behr shows you how to survive in the wild. Now the show Survivorman is about the best one out there. That dude Les (even though he is Canadian) rocks. he shows you real ways to survive if you were stranded out in the wild.

this dude Behr however does some of the dumbest sh1t i've ever seen. I just watched him hop and jump over lava vents in hawaii. His boots caught on fire and he is running around on top of 2000 degree lava.

Yeah he is trying a little too hard on this show.

With Les he puts you in real survivor situations and then shows you the proper realistic why to survivor. Behr puts himself in totally unreal situations and then shows you how to extreme survive.

He was showing us how to climb down a waterfall in the rain forest and instead of using the rock face around the waterfall he showed us how to climb down through the waterfall. I mean seriously. Just like last nights running and jumping over lava vents. Why do that when you can simply walk around them. :D

Just like last nights running and jumping over lava vents. Why do that when you can simply walk around them. :D

Last night was the first time I had seen his show and I agree that it is pretty unrealistic and what he does is unnecessary. But if I ever find myself stuck on top of a volcano, I'll know just what to do :oldrolleyes:

Last night was the first time I had seen his show and I agree that it is pretty unrealistic and what he does is unnecessary. But if I ever find myself stuck on top of a volcano, I'll know just what to do :oldrolleyes:

I've been there and I can tell you that you wouldn't get with in 50 yards of those vents. they have large fences and warning signs. Even if your helecopter did crash there are dozens and dozens of different ways to go.

He show is all about ratings and trying to be impressive.

Survivorman is about learning and instructing. Plus Les does it all by himself and behr has a film crew with him.

Have you seen the survivorman urban disaster yet? That was reallyl good.

Yeah, that was a great show and he is actually showing some realistic things that are good to know since evidently things like, oh, say, hurricanes, can really cause a disaster.

Yeah, that was a great show and he is actually showing some realistic things that are good to know since evidently things like, oh, say, hurricanes, can really cause a disaster.

yeap. agreed. Knowing how to cook a salmon with lemon juice was awesome.

the episode my wife and i watched the other night had a segment where he jumped into water by breaking some ice. he then proceeded to get out, take off his clothes, and do pushups naked while his clothes dried. my wife looked at me and said, "imagine if somebody walked into the room right now and saw what was on the tv". it was strange.

the episode my wife and i watched the other night had a segment where he jumped into water by breaking some ice. he then proceeded to get out, take off his clothes, and do pushups naked while his clothes dried. my wife looked at me and said, "imagine if somebody walked into the room right now and saw what was on the tv". it was strange.

Yeah he may be some bad as$ survivor dude but his show is just plain dumb.

oh, and by the way, we both decided we like survivorman better.

agreed. Les needs to put out some new ones here soon. I'm getting tired of seeing the same ones over and over again. f(_)cking Canadian.