[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do you make a living

Scorcher

Wrong. 4x4. But my rainbow sticker is right next to my Nuke the Whales sticker. :D

Save the Whales

save them big, bad momma whales

Save the Whales

save them big ole funky whales

Save the whales....but shoot the seals.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no snow but we is maken ice and the fishes will be abitting soon :D:bash::clap::tup:

My stepdads nephew went fishing last Saturday and caught a limit of crappies. Can't remember the lake, but it's up by Deer River. Ice is about 6 inches there already.

And to keep on track with this thread, I'm an Environmental Scientist currently working for a consulting company. I've been burned out for about a year now, so things are going well. :D

My stepdads nephew went fishing last Saturday and caught a limit of crappies. Can't remember the lake, but it's up by Deer River. Ice is about 6 inches there already.

And to keep on track with this thread, I'm an Environmental Scientist currently working for a consulting company. I've been burned out for about a year now, so things are going well. :D

yah they are fishen th lake my cabin in on near blackduck.... cant wait to get up there... still only 2 inches on the river and i wont go on that till theres at least six

How close do you live to Gaithersburg cliaz? I have 2 sisters who live there. Just curious.

I am very close to Gaithersburg as well, Hagerstown

I'm a bartender in Gaithersburg, live in Montgomery Village right next to G'burg. Probably won't be at my current bar too much longer as I'm actively looking for a new spot, probably down in DC.

I'm a bartender in Gaithersburg, live in Montgomery Village right next to G'burg. Probably won't be at my current bar too much longer as I'm actively looking for a new spot, probably down in DC.

You are right by Lakeforest Mall then correct, off of 124?

Edited by T_bone65

Which bar?

You are right by Lakeforest Mall then correct, off of 124?

The Zodiac Grill in the Kentlands... I have already put my notice in, because I will be spending Christmas with my in-laws in Ft. Myers and then heading for the Sugar bowl(I'm an ND fan) but I will be more than happy to let you guys know where i end up