[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henderson over Harrison?

tinys_hawks

I think Harrison will be a monster this week as he was complaining about the lack of looks last week and Manning will want to get him involved.

yes you are nuts.

1. You don't sit Harrison

2. Henderson may not even see much of the field. Colston and Horn are gametime decisions.

3. You don't know what Payton is going to do with the Saints Wr's week to week. After Henderson's first big game of the season he was barley on the field at all vs. the Steelers even with horn out. Copper got most of the playing time.

I agree Marvin's not an automatic start, but the Colts have a great matchup today too... who would you recommend if you have to pick one of Driver or Devery?

If either Colston or Horn sits than Henderson is a safe play. I see at least one of them sitting to be sure they are ready for Dallas next week. If they both play I would go Driver.