tinys_hawks

Henderson over Harrison?

Should I start Devery or Marvin this week? I need to wi to get in. HELP!!!

Or do I sit Driver?

Edited by tinys_hawks

I think Harrison will be a monster this week as he was complaining about the lack of looks last week and Manning will want to get him involved.

yes you are nuts.

1. You don't sit Harrison

2. Henderson may not even see much of the field. Colston and Horn are gametime decisions.

3. You don't know what Payton is going to do with the Saints Wr's week to week. After Henderson's first big game of the season he was barley on the field at all vs. the Steelers even with horn out. Copper got most of the playing time.

I would definitely start Harrison over Henderson -- it's Marvin's "turn" for a big game. I'm not sure about Driver vs. Henderson...

look at the numbers the last 4 weeks,if colston sits henderson and driver..i dont beleive marvins an automatic start anymore...i know it takes balls,but that's what wins in fantasy football..gl

I agree Marvin's not an automatic start, but the Colts have a great matchup today too... who would you recommend if you have to pick one of Driver or Devery?

first the marvin and monster don't go together anynore! if colstons out devery if not then driver, i benched henderson last week and 2 seconds into the game 76yd td..marvin cant do dat!!!

your team you have a decision to make, tic toc tic toc :D

Yeah, I know. Last week I was at the Jet game, so had to get my lineup in early and was afraid to start Devery. When they showed his TD on the big screen at the game, I was kicking myself...

I agree Marvin's not an automatic start, but the Colts have a great matchup today too... who would you recommend if you have to pick one of Driver or Devery?

If either Colston or Horn sits than Henderson is a safe play. I see at least one of them sitting to be sure they are ready for Dallas next week. If they both play I would go Driver.