[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Title droughts

whomper

Never missed the playoffs, lost 2 SBs, lost 2 Conference finals, and 5 conference semifinal game exits.

0 for 9 :D

I feel your pain..If not for that one win in my local my stats would be very similar to yours..Made the playoffs almost every year..1-4 in superbowls..Im top seed as of now in that league..I was terrible in BOTH leagues this year though

I won my first two years back in 97 and 98 with a 6-7 record both years. Since I have pretty much dominated but have lost..hmm.. about 7 super bowls. seriously. It's kind of a joke now.

This year, I have secured the bye in all three of my money leagues so I'm hoping to change my luck this year.

My local I started in 1999 with 7 owners. We drafted online and I won that year,. but nobody recognizes it because we did an online draft. In 2000 we expanded to 12 teams and a live draft ever since. I've been to the Superbowl 3 more times but have lost them all.

They call me Marv Levy.

Edited by Steelhead