Sign in to follow this  
hurrey55

Julius Jones or Deangelo Williams

Not sure who to start? 1 point for every 10 yards rushing or receiving. 6 points for touchdowns.

J Jones will start but gets no goal line carries. He only had 30 yards against the Giants in the first game.

Deangelo Williams will not start. Foster is going to start, however the split of carries is unknown. Williams seems riskier, but he is going against the Eagles rushing defense which has been very poor.

I'd try JJ unless you think that you need to risk an "all or nothing" day from Williams in order to win your FF game.

I'd go with Jones. If Foster is starting, there's not much reason to beleive Williams will be worth a play. Jones will get you 80-100 and 1td

pls see mine

I'd go with Jones. If Foster is starting, there's not much reason to beleive Williams will be worth a play. Jones will get you 80-100 and 1td

pls see mine

yeah right. because jones has had so many games where he's had 80-100 yards and a TD.

I'd try JJ unless you think that you need to risk an "all or nothing" day from Williams in order to win your FF game.

Agreed

J Jones.

yeah right. because jones has had so many games where he's had 80-100 yards and a TD.

Exactly. And because he is "starting." Both of them are going to share carries today adn we know who gets the goaline touches in Dallas. I benched jones this week for Barber III. first time all season but after last week I had to.