[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have last minute questions?

Flip_Side

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DEF/ST?

Steelers vs Bucs

or

Eagles vs Panthers

TD's = 6pts

Safety, INT, Fumble Recovery = 2pts

Sacks = 1pt

Bonus points for points allowed and yardage allowed

Also...... do you think Edge is worth starting this week? (cant believe Im still holding on to hopes that this guy might actually have a good game....sooner or later)

I have Roth penciled in, do you see any reason not to start him out of these 3? Thanks.

Eli vs DAL

Roth vs TB

Cutler vs SEA

1 pt every 25 yards passing, 6 pt TD's. -2 pts for int's.

I'd go Eli. This will be a HUGE game, both teams will be out for blood. Eli bounces back big

Okay, good luck with that.

If you happen to own the Bells you would know that for the past two week Tatum was suppose to start and Shanahan made him inactive right before the game thus giving us a nice goose egg. Now if you did a little more research than flipping a coin in your head you might know this. With Cutler QB'ing, it's obvious Seattle will be daring him to throw by stacking up against the run. Even if TBell goes off for three scores today, in no way is he a good play for anyone that has another option. :D

I need to start two of these four running backs....maroney, chester taylor, deangelo williams, and tatum bell. also have to decide between Vick or Romo at QB....must win situation

Maroney and Williams.

Romo.

Standard performance scoring; definites are Romo, LJ and Holt.

Need 1

RBs W McGahee vs SD; C Taylor at CHI; D Williams at PHI

Need 2

WRs/ TEs B Edwards vs KC; G Jennings vs Jets; L Evans vs SD; M Muhammad vs MIN; A Gates at BUF

Williams.

Gates and Evans.

Also...... do you think Edge is worth starting this week? (cant believe Im still holding on to hopes that this guy might actually have a good game....sooner or later)

Edge had his best game of the year against STL. Edge def has been paltrey this year but this week he will breakout and i can see him putting up 100 yards and a TD against STL horrible run D.

I also need Help with my Flex spot. I need to win to make it in this week. I can start Sammy morris, Wali Lundy, Santonio Holmes, or Chris Chambers.

1pt per 15 rush yards

1pt per 15 rec yards

6pt per TD

1pt per 20 return yards

DEF/ST?

Steelers vs Bucs

or

Eagles vs Panthers

TD's = 6pts

Safety, INT, Fumble Recovery = 2pts

Sacks = 1pt

Steelers.

I'd give Edge the start over Rhodes.

Which QB:

Bulger vs. Arizona

Hass @ Denver

Leaning Bulger since Hass is on the road against a tough D.

Which WR/Flex (Pick 3):

Holt vs Arizona

Driver vs NYJ

Coles vs GB

Boldin @ StL

K Jones @ NE

McGahee vs SD

Leaning Holt, Driver, Boldin (but Coles is a great option too, just concerned about the weather).

I need to start at least 2 WR and the other can be either a RB or WR.

Scoring: 1 pt 10 yds rushing, 1 pt 10 yds rec, 1 pt per reception, 6 pts per TD.

Edited by Ram Fan

If you happen to own the Bells you would know that for the past two week Tatum was suppose to start and Shanahan made him inactive right before the game thus giving us a nice goose egg. Now if you did a little more research than flipping a coin in your head you might know this. With Cutler QB'ing, it's obvious Seattle will be daring him to throw by stacking up against the run. Even if TBell goes off for three scores today, in no way is he a good play for anyone that has another option. :D

You don't think that people stack the line already when Plummer is back there? There is no way that Cutler is worse than him. If you did a little research you would know that Plummer is an Ricky Ricardo who can't play the game of football. When you sit Tatum Bell and watch him run all over Seattle tonight, don't come cry to me.

Now I'm not here to argue with you over an internet message board so please stop stalking my thread. :D

Flip who should I start??

Pick one WR (TE's count as WR's in my league)

Bruce

R Moss

Winslow - This is because Colston is out.

Also would you start A Green vs. Jets over Alexander vs. Denver?

My other starter is Gore and I consider him a must.

THANKS!!

Bruce

Green.

Edge had his best game of the year against STL. Edge def has been paltrey this year but this week he will breakout and i can see him putting up 100 yards and a TD against STL horrible run D.

I also need Help with my Flex spot. I need to win to make it in this week. I can start Sammy morris, Wali Lundy, Santonio Holmes, or Chris Chambers.

1pt per 15 rush yards

1pt per 15 rec yards

6pt per TD

1pt per 20 return yards

Chambers. MIA will once again pass often and getting the ball to Chambers this week is a must.

Which QB:

Bulger vs. Arizona

Hass @ Denver

Leaning Bulger since Hass is on the road against a tough D.

Which WR/Flex (Pick 3):

Holt vs Arizona

Driver vs NYJ

Coles vs GB

Boldin @ StL

K Jones @ NE

McGahee vs SD

Leaning Holt, Driver, Boldin (but Coles is a great option too, just concerned about the weather).

I need to start at least 2 WR and the other can be either a RB or WR.

Scoring: 1 pt 10 yds rushing, 1 pt 10 yds rec, 1 pt per reception, 6 pts per TD.

Bulger

Holt, Driver, Boldin

Definitely Romo for me, then Maroney and T. Bell, assuming T.Bell starts. Williams has upside and is tempting - if you need to roll the dice on lots of points then Williams for T.Bell. Some tough calls here.

Yeah, been playing fantasy football for ten years, this is the first time I have been totally stumped. Bell scares me, been burnt so many times by shanahan. Thanks for the Advice.

WDIS: Braylon Edwards or Cedrick Wilson

Best Chance for 100yds or at least a TD

I'm leaning towards Wilson because Hines Ward is out and the Steelers are playing the Bucs.

I need 100yds to receiving any points for yardage.

Thanks

Edwards.