[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have last minute questions?

Flip_Side

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think that people stack the line already when Plummer is back there? There is no way that Cutler is worse than him. If you did a little research you would know that Plummer is an Ricky Ricardo who can't play the game of football. When you sit Tatum Bell and watch him run all over Seattle tonight, don't come cry to me.

Now I'm not here to argue with you over an internet message board so please stop stalking my thread. :D

:D

You're absolutely right - can't argue with the Ricky Ricardo reference. I'm starting TBell with confidence - but it did help that my 4 year old son agreed with you.

Luckily, I'm already in the playoffs and this game is meaningless to me, so peace be with you.

Gotta start 3 of these WRs:

Coles @ GB

Walker vs. SEA

A. Johnson @ OAK

Boldin @ STL

Gut has me sitting Johnson right now since the OAK pass D is solid and the Texans on the road (other than in Jacksonville) pretty much stink).

Scoring is just 1pt per 10 yards (with fractions) and 6pts per TD (no reception points).

Edited by RattlerB

Gotta start 3 of these WRs:

Coles @ GB

Walker vs. SEA

A. Johnson @ OAK

Boldin @ STL

Gut has me sitting Johnson right now since the OAK pass D is solid and the Texans on the road (other than in Jacksonville) pretty much stink).

Scoring is just 1pt per 10 yards (with fractions) and 6pts per TD (no reception points).

Coles, Johnson, Boldin.

All should have big games, but I like those 3 over Walker. Can't sit Johnson, he has been VERY CONSISTENT

Flip,

I have a quick question. I am debating benching A. Johnson for Henderson this week. Points are 1 - rect., 1-10yds, 6-TD

The Oakland D has been playing very weel most of the year. Although it is tough to bench the guy that has been my No. 1 receiver throughout the year.

But my other starters are:

A. Boldin

T. Holt

No this is not a league I am playing in with 5 other teams all owned by me. This is a keeper league. Thanks for the help.

One other question for my other league, same scoring as above.:

I see their is snow showers in Buffalo, should I bench Evans for Cotcher or maybe Jennings?

1 point per recption

1 point ten yards

5 points TD

two of these RB's

Caddilac

K. Jones

D. Maclister

or...Denagelo scares me a bit, due to foster playing most likely

leaning to go with duece...who between Jones and cadillac, I am favoring jones due to recptions, even though has maychup is not very good.

Edited by footballjay

Flip,

I have a quick question. I am debating benching A. Johnson for Henderson this week. Points are 1 - rect., 1-10yds, 6-TD

The Oakland D has been playing very weel most of the year. Although it is tough to bench the guy that has been my No. 1 receiver throughout the year.

But my other starters are:

A. Boldin

T. Holt

No this is not a league I am playing in with 5 other teams all owned by me. This is a keeper league. Thanks for the help.

One other question for my other league, same scoring as above.:

I see their is snow showers in Buffalo, should I bench Evans for Cotcher or maybe Jennings?

I know Henderson has been great but you just can't bench Johnson he is very consistent and is guaranteed to get good numbers.

I'd keep with Evans, they still will pass and Losmans only target really is Evans.

1 point per recption

1 point ten yards

5 points TD

two of these RB's

Caddilac

K. Jones

D. Maclister

or...Denagelo scares me a bit, due to foster playing most likely

leaning to go with duece...who between Jones and cadillac, I am favoring jones due to recptions, even though has maychup is not very good.

McAllister and Jones.