Sign in to follow this  
bricks

WDIS...Win and In Scenario

I am thinking Farve and Grossman put up similar numbers so I am leaning towards Favre. F. Taylor or Maroney? If Maroney was the #1 back there it's a no brainer. F. Taylor is going against a solid Miami defense. Thoughts?

Edited by bricks

Grossman will have to air it out because MIN D is tough against the run. Favre might have a good game but Jets D is playing better. I'd go with Rex at home.

I think JAX will be running the ball against Miami's D, and seems like the better pick due to his "starter" status.

Please see my poll: QB Quandry

I would go with Grossman against the MINN's passing D. I have a feeling Maroney will out score Taylor but that's just my gut feeling.

I expect Grossman to be conservative this week as the running game has to produce in prepartion for the playoffs. Farve is the better choice in my mind. Fred Taylor - I have him and am sitting him as the Vulture Drew gets all the TDs unless Freddy busts one for 10yrds +. That won't happen this week.

I like Favre because I think Chicago is gonna get back to running the ball. I also like Maroney because he has a lot of explosiveness.

Tough call.....I don't think you can go wrong w/ either Favre or Grossman...I would go with Grossman (just a hunch). Maroney at home against Detroit ...I like.

Thanks for the reply on my post!

Rex and Maroney ...good luck

I'd go with Grossman and Maroney.

Mn has the worst passing D and I think Maroney is more likely to score than Taylor.

I have Grossman going and also Maroney i benched Tiki Barber because Jacobs hawks all the tds and Tiki has a broken thumb. Thanks for responding to mine

I would go with Grossman this week. He plays a lot better at home plus Minnesota defense is 1st against the run and last against the pass. I would also go with Maroney based on the mathcup.