[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers- Worts football team in league?

SHUFF

There defense is totally non-existant, this is embarrasing. They are so bad , I am laughing amd I picked them to win. What an idiot I am. They are being picked apart like I have never seen before. Who teaches there D? He needs to go...oh, they are so bad.

There defense is totally non-existant, this is embarrasing. They are so bad , I am laughing amd I picked them to win. What an idiot I am. They are being picked apart like I have never seen before. Who teaches there D? He needs to go...oh, they are so bad.

Man, Pennington and Houston are going bonkers there. I pick the worts week to go against Pennington...

Never fear Packer Backers.

Down by 31 with an entire half yet to play, Favre will be slinging away in his quest for the NFL's All Time Interception record.

He's got one int already. I expect him to have a minimum of 4, before the day is over.

Its really hard these days being a cheese head. The worst part is I live in Seattle. So every monday i get an earful of how bad they are from co-workers that are all hawks fans. They are trying to convert me over but I just can't.

Never fear Packer Backers.

Down by 31 with an entire half yet to play, Favre will be slinging away in his quest for the NFL's All Time Interception record.

He's got one int already. I expect him to have a minimum of 4, before the day is over.

No that's your QB.

No that's your QB.

:D

I think Favre is the only QB currently challenging for the All Time NFL Record for Interceptions. And he's got a legitimate shot.

He's added 2 so far today & there's still time for a couple more.

:D

I think Favre is the only QB currently challenging for the All Time NFL Record for Interceptions. And he's got a legitimate shot.

He's added 2 so far today & there's still time for a couple more.

That's a stupid statement when he's also challenging for the all time lead in touchdowns. When you play more and longer than almost anyone else, you tend to have more stats period.

That's a stupid statement when he's also challenging for the all time lead in touchdowns.

When you play more and longer than almost anyone else, you tend to have more stats period.

Not sure how a fact is a stupid statement Todd1?

Plus everyone knows Favre is a gunslinger who forces the ball. He's always been like that & always will be. Along with the number of games played, that's as equally as big reason as to why he's challenging for the NFL's All Time Interception Record.

For example.

Favre has played 6 less games than Marino, yet has 13 more picks...& counting!.

Not sure how a fact is a stupid statement Todd1?

Plus everyone knows Favre is a gunslinger who forces the ball. He's always been like that & always will be. Along with the number of games played, that's as equally as big reason as to why he's challenging for the NFL's All Time Interception Record.

For example.

Favre has played 6 less games than Marino, yet has 13 more picks...& counting!.

How can he help it when he plays against the mighty Vikes twice a year?