Sign in to follow this  
SaintsFanUnfortunately

Bulger and Maroney are going

Bulger has been playing pathetic, just threw another int. Maroney only has 4 carries and no catches. I also played Devery Henderson for the first time, just got his first catch. Playing against S. Moss, scores for the first time since his big 3 TD game. Played Addai, Rhodes scores. Not a good start.

I cant get the New England game.

Is Maroney even in the game still???

this guy kills me...same as you, i start him nothing, i dont start he gets the ball...

this guy kills me...same as you, i start him nothing, i dont start he gets the ball...

+1...... :D ........maybe 4th quarter will pay off....... :D

Maroney.... :D...... in for 2 series........OUT.... wind knocked out according to Rotoworld prolly more series then Pats let on.......... :D

Maroney.... :D...... in for 2 series........OUT.... wind knocked out according to Rotoworld prolly more series then Pats let on.......... :D

I played McGahee earlier in the year when he injured his ribs on the first series and now Maroney leaves after the second series. I played Ben Watson (41 yards), Devery Henderson (14 yards), and Maroney (14 yards) today - nothing.

Edited by SaintsFanUnfortunately

I have had it with Maroney. Every single time I play him, he sucks. To the bench, permanently!!! Enough is enough. :D

I'd rather play Washington or even Lundy.

Bulger redeemed himself with 305 yds and 2 tds....that endzone int at the end was bs. I hate when that happens.

Or pick up Ced Houston off waivers...I'm kicking myself for only picking him up yesterday in ONE league, when I need RB help in 2 other leagues MORE, and i have no shot at him now !!! :D

They said he got the wind knocked out of him, but the announcers said that it looked like he hit his head...i don't think he would sit out the rest of the game if he got the wind knocked out of him. If he did, he shouldn't be in the NFL