[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas @ Giants

Gunther

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game made me sick. I watched it at my buddy's house, and i just got home to check the stat-line, really drink it all in. Romo with no TDs and 2 picks, Eli with 2 TDs and 0 picks. Ridiculous...The stats lie though, because while Eli played better than he has lately, it was an ugly game that he blew. I'm very worried about how long this guy is going to be under center for the Giants. I'm talking another decade of this sh!t. Really terrifying...Marrion Barber III is an animal. He should supplant Jones as the starter...Kiwanuka needs to be taken out back and shot. 2 game changing f*ckups in as many weeks. I partially blame the rulebook for last week's mistake, but fumbling when there isn't an opponent within 5 yards of you is inexcusable...That fumble and the decision not to kick a FG at the end of the first half were what allowed the Cowboys to take this one...It was the first time i really saw Romo playing. He did not impress me at all. Good sense to stay away from pressure, but 3 turnovers is really bad against an injury depleted Giants D. Also, when he's got his helmet on, he looks like Keanu Reaves. Very unfortunate. I felt like I was watching The Replacements, especially when he was lying on the turf...All in all, a truly disgusting game that made me ill. I'm ready to see Coughlin driven out of town. I don't want Bill back, he seems to be a little too crotchety these days, but a we need fresh face...so far I'm liking that other guy that coaches in the Meadowlands... :D

Edited by LosGatosEnFuegos

This game made me sick. I watched it at my buddy's house, and i just got home to check the stat-line, really drink it all in. Romo with no TDs and 2 picks, Eli with 2 TDs and 0 picks. Ridiculous...The stats lie though, because while Eli played better than he has lately, it was an ugly game that he blew. I'm very worried about how long this guy is going to be under center for the Giants. I'm talking another decade of this sh!t. Really terrifying...Marrion Barber III is an animal. He should supplant Jones as the starter...Kiwanuka needs to be taken out back and shot. 2 game changing f*ckups in as many weeks. I partially blame the rulebook for last week's mistake, but fumbling when there isn't an opponent within 5 yards of you is inexcusable...That fumble and the decision not to kick a FG at the end of the first half were what allowed the Cowboys to take this one...It was the first time i really saw Romo playing. He did not impress me at all. Good sense to stay away from pressure, but 3 turnovers is really bad against an injury depleted Giants D. Also, when he's got his helmet on, he looks like Keanu Reaves. Very unfortunate. I felt like I was watching The Replacements, especially when he was lying on the turf...All in all, a truly disgusting game that made me ill. I'm ready to see Coughlin driven out of town. I don't want Bill back, he seems to be a little too crotchety these days, but a we need fresh face...so far I'm liking that other guy that coaches in the Meadowlands... :D

Coughlin is totally to blame for this loss...Kiwanuka was just trying to make something happen.

Oh, and it's El Gatos En Fuego...French for 'flaming pussies' :D