Sign in to follow this  
jjpro11

josh brown!

Wonder if it makes the top 5 on Monday night. Not huge, but I think you have to give extra points since it was the kicker.

I don't know if you can call him the best in the game, but however you rank kickers...he's gotta be in the top 3. He's turning into Vinatieri in the sense that he not only makes all the big kicks, but he sends em like right down the middle! Nice little hit as well!!

That's what I told my son, who was watching the game near me. He just got JACKED UP by a kicker.

That's what I told my son, who was watching the game near me. He just got JACKED UP by a kicker.

He's hands-down my new hero. :D

That kick really hurt me. :D

That kick really hurt me. :D

I've met Josh Brown a few times at Bellevue Square Mall (near Seattle). Heck of a nice guy, loves to talk about cigars and poker. Also for a kicker the dude has huge arms, I asked him what he benches and he said he reps at 225 but that his max is about 315. That's pretty nutty for a kicker.

Watching the hit live, I got excited. Watching the replay, I saw that someone else punched the ball lose with his hands just before Brown's hit. It's probable that the ball carrier was off balance and/or more worried about the ball than staying on his feet. That said, the fact that a kicker stepped up and laid a hit was cool.

:D

Edited by Jedi

His 11 point performance and 50 yarder might help me win this week