Sign in to follow this  
seabronc

I hate Sunday night football

Between this and the Chargers' game, I can't imagine two more heartbreaking nights... makes for a rough start to the week.

I really enjoyed the game. Josh Brown made me the Division winner in 32 Homers, and his forced fumble gave me the win in PnHII, leaving me with a shot at the playoffs there.

:D:D:bash:

I like SNF a lot more than MNF now. I'll take Madden and Michaels over Theisman and Kornheiser any day... not to mention all of the Hollywood idiots that ABC puts in the booth during MNF to promote their crap TV shows.

ESPN and ABC both suck balls.

I just make sure I don't turn it on until 15 or 20 after the hour. That way I miss the stupid Pink song and about 800 commericials.

I have been thinking about writing the advertisers and tell them I do this because of Pink, thinking that might be one way to end that cr@p.

I just make sure I don't turn it on until 15 or 20 after the hour. That way I miss the stupid Pink song and about 800 commericials.

I have been thinking about writing the advertisers and tell them I do this because of Pink, thinking that might be one way to end that cr@p.

Like I did. :D