Sign in to follow this  
theeohiostate

4th Annual HuddleBowl

Am I correct in that once our picks are set by this evening, we cannot change even games that have yet to be played?

Am I correct in that once our picks are set by this evening, we cannot change even games that have yet to be played?

Correct.

I got a pm for theprofessor yesterday, but forgot to change his request from picking Rice/Troy winner. I just corrected his pick to reflect his earlier request.

I got a pm for theprofessor yesterday, but forgot to change his request from picking Rice/Troy winner. I just corrected his pick to reflect his earlier request.

Hopefully this doesn't bite me, you know where! :D

Did anyone pick Northern Illinois, or did everyone pick TCU? The reason I ask is that I intended to get in, but forgot :D:D So if everyone picked TCU, and since there is no confidence factor, I am thinking there would not be a problem with me jumping in. Not a big deal, don't want to stir up a hornets nest, just thought I would ask.

Several picked N ILL, and already lost. :D

Oh well, there is always next year. I am in three as it is. I had TCU with a confidence level of 32 in one of my pools. Nice to get the 32 points out of the way.

Edited by rbmcdonald

I was torn on the game tonight. If you listen to Pac 10 homers in here, Oregon should have no problem with an overrated MT West team, but who knows. Picked BYU in an upset.

nevermind, i see BYU is a slight favorite. I guess it wouldn't be an upset.

Yeah, the country's #19 team beating an under-performing Pac-10 team would not be much of an upset. And I could have SWORN I picked BYU here, but just checked and I had the Ducks picked. :D

The way BYU killed TCU, opened my eyes. That BYU QB could be next yrs Jay Cutler. Dude no one knows, to mid first round pick.

Several picked N ILL, and already lost. :D

Uhhh, it's not a survival pool vinegar fresh feeling. Total correct picks wins, not last man standing.

The way BYU killed TCU, opened my eyes. That BYU QB could be next yrs Jay Cutler. Dude no one knows, to mid first round pick.

Oregon

I thought that BYU was the better team going in, I just thought that Bellotti would have the Ducks better prepared and that they would be very motivated to end their disappointing season on a good note. I saw BYU play twice this year, and even in their loss to Boston College I thought that they were impressive. Perhaps, I got caught up in my allegiance to the Pac-10? But, again, let's not forget how many PAC-10 teams beat Oregon this year :D

Oregon

BYU killed TCU earlier this season, and that opened my eyes about them, and talked Frazia into picking BYU.

Rice was awful. Now I need the E. Carolina upset.

5 picks for ECU

18 for SFla

S FLA 24

ECU 7

in the middle of the 3rd quarter right now.

I've got S Fla in all 3 of my bowl contests so i'm hoping they hold on.