[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ QB?

Shorttynaz

This is the start of the FF playoff's. I have a TOUGH task ahead of me for the guy I am playing against has Tomlinson and Romo. Both with awesome matchups. I have a feeling that I will lose to him, but with the team I have, there is a small window of possibility that I can come through with the upset!

However, I cannot decide between Vince Young playing at Houston (where he's from) and I do anticipate a big game from him, or do I play Jeff Garcia against the worst passing defense @ Washington. I was pretty set on going with Young until Garcia had a hell of a game last night. Also, I have 1 void at WR - Do I play J Walker (better receiver on a better team) playing @ San Diego with a rookie QB throwing to him, or do I go with M Booker playing at home against a good New England team??? Please help..

Here's what my lineup looks like:

QB - Young or Garcia???

2 RB - K Jones; W Lundy

4 WR - L Fitzgerald; A Johnson; M Colston; (Walker or Booker)

TE - LJ Smith (hope he doesnt stink it up this week)

PK - Vinatieri

DEF - Bears

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!!

I think if you look at the numbers on the Huddle. Houstons D against QB's is not very bad. Atleast not as bad as the Redskins. I think Garcia is a safer bet this week. But look to the future incase you win. I think Garcia goes to NY Giants and Dallas next. Giants should be a good play but Dallas will be tuff

I think if you look at the numbers on the Huddle. Houstons D against QB's is not very bad. Atleast not as bad as the Redskins. I think Garcia is a safer bet this week. But look to the future incase you win. I think Garcia goes to NY Giants and Dallas next. Giants should be a good play but Dallas will be tuff

What about WR? Who would you play if this were your team?

J Walker @ San Diego (with a not so impressive rookie QB)

or

M Booker playing at home against the Patriots

I'm going to play V. Young as my QB2 this week over McNair and Rivers (starting Romo as QB1). He has a good matchup against the Texans and that is his home state. Hopefully he will put up better than average stats. Plus, he gets a lot of rushing yards. I would start him! As for WR, I would probably play Booker this week, even though Walker has had a great season. Booker is putting up numbers now, which you need in the playoffs. Good Luck!