[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

brees or romo

billybobc

i have both of them but i have no idea who to start since they are both playing against each other...and im thinking about trading one of them for a good running back or reciever, but i dont know which one to play or which one to keep..romo has been great ltaely but brees has been consistent all season, any ideas?

Tough call for you....I have Romo (as McNabb went down)....guy im playing in first round has Brees and Vince Young...he has been riding Brees all year long, but told me he is thinking of starting Young this week, as feels with game in Dallas...and Cowboys playing well, that Brees wont put up that big of numbers......That said, I think the opposite....I think Romo and Brees get into a little bit of a 'shoot out' and that it ends up being a high scoring affair......Id go with Brees....Bush wont get another 4 tds..(romo wont get another 5).....