Sign in to follow this  
bstill

do i sit LJ?

i have to start 2 backs. i have LJ home against baltimore , alexander vs cardinals, and gore home vs GB. i know shaun is a no brainer but do i go with gore over LJ? please help.

i have to start 2 backs. i have LJ home against baltimore , alexander vs cardinals, and gore home vs GB. i know shaun is a no brainer but do i go with gore over LJ? please help.

no way you sit LJ.

put gore down, he's a little dinged and the other two are healthy.

dude, you're lucky

so put him in my starting lineup and get a good night sleep. i think it would be worse watching him have a huge game on my bench then starting him and him do nothing.but this is a playoff game so maybe i am overthinking things

Yes, I was thinking the same thing and was correctly brought to my senses by the Huddler members.... :D that I should not sit LJ. IMO, it's a tough call, but I do think they are right.

Good luck.

You never bench your stud (LJ) but in this case isn't Gore reaching "stud" staus? It's really all bout match ups sometimes and if I had this decision I would go with Gore at home vs. a weak Packers defense! LJ should just do fine (I NEED HIM TO DO BETTER THEN THAT ACTUALLY FOR ME THIS WEEK) Please LJ....Please... :D

Gore is good...not stud back yet...(doesnt score enuff TDs).....

As this may be true...how many TD'S did Reggie Bush score up to his 4 from last week! My point is one never knows...Gore could easily break off 4 td's the same...I just like Gore's match up better is all...just my :D

Well, difference is that Gore has been the STARTER all year....Bush isnt the starter.....ditto with Addai going off week before with his 4 tds.......Just think tough to bench the guy who has second most TD's in the league behind LT........

although i want to start gore because of his matchups i would never forgive myself if LJ did well and i lost.

although i want to start gore because of his matchups i would never forgive myself if LJ did well and i lost.

Go with your gut feeling...use the force luke!!! On the serious tip if I was in your spot I would start Gore...that's just me...who knows these other Huddlers could be right too by sticking with LJ even against a super tough Ravens D. I need LJ huge this week also but my money would be on Gore to have a better week~! You could wait on DMD and look at his predictions too...He's been pretty solid in his picks through out the season.