Sign in to follow this  
hezagenius

Droughns or McAllister?

League is TD-heavy (6pts/TD, 1pt/20yds)

Normally I roll with McAllister but Reggie's emergence worries me. Deuce didn't get the looks near the goal line. Droughns has been pretty average this year. Should I still stick with Deuce? Also have Caddy on the bench but I haven't started him in about 10 weeks.

League is TD-heavy (6pts/TD, 1pt/20yds)

Normally I roll with McAllister but Reggie's emergence worries me. Deuce didn't get the looks near the goal line. Droughns has been pretty average this year. Should I still stick with Deuce? Also have Caddy on the bench but I haven't started him in about 10 weeks.

Reggie had a good week. Duece has been solid all year, he will still get a bunch of touches even in the redzone. Reggie might steal some carries but I think it only helps Duece if Reggie gets it going. The Saints will try to keep them both fresh and active for the rest of the year. If Duece were struggling i would worry too, but hes still playing great and is one of the best players they got.

Droughns on the other hand, is in a crappy offense and hes lucky to get any redzone touches, i know, i got him too. Duece is the way to go.

That's pretty much what I figured. Hopefully Deuce can get a TD this week since the D will be keying on Bush. :D

Definitely Deuce over Droughns. Pitt is tough against the run and that will probably be a lower scoring game. The Saints/Dallas game has a chance to be a shoot out w/ a lot of points and Deuce has produced.