Sign in to follow this  
manc68

Should I drop Desmond Clark

Hi

we are in the second week of our playoffs in our league and it is win or go home time. I have both Desmond Clark and Kellen Winslow who are both cold right now. Should I pick up Vernon Davis or Chris Cooley and drop Desmond Clark?

Other tight ends available:

S. Heiden

H. Miller

B scaif

Please let me know what you would do

Hi

we are in the second week of our playoffs in our league and it is win or go home time. I have both Desmond Clark and Kellen Winslow who are both cold right now. Should I pick up Vernon Davis or Chris Cooley and drop Desmond Clark?

Other tight ends available:

S. Heiden

H. Miller

B scaif

Please let me know what you would do

Start K2.. If Anderson or Frye starts, he is still the safety valve

I'd probably go the safest route which seems to be Winslow....just not enough "proof" on Davis for me to feel good about him and the inconsistency of the Wash O makes Cooley inconsistent.

I'd also stick with Winslow, sounds more and more like Frye won't be playing and a change at QB might be what he needs to start getting some more touches...

Likewise with Clark...if Grossman keeps playing like this they've gotta go to Griese eventually and I imagine having somebody that can throw to his own players will probably get Clark back on track as well...I'd hang on to him

Cheers