[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Liquid water found on Mars?

TimC

NASA Images Suggest Water Still Flows in Brief Spurts on Mars

12.06.06 -- NASA photographs have revealed bright new deposits seen in two gullies on Mars that suggest water carried sediment through them sometime during the past seven years.

:D

Well if you're gonna post this, why drop the Kirk avy?

BTW - I love this shiiiit!

NASA Images Suggest Water Still Flows in Brief Spurts on Mars

12.06.06 -- NASA photographs have revealed bright new deposits seen in two gullies on Mars that suggest water carried sediment through them sometime during the past seven years.

:D

do yo think mars could actually be caprica???

Well if you're gonna post this, why drop the Kirk avy?

BTW - I love this shiiiit!

The Unpimp guy is supposed to be moving...why isn't he moving. :D

Might have to change back to Kirk if he doesn't start moving. :D

I'm not sure what the big deal is. I turn on my tap, the "liquid water" just flows right out of it.

I believe that it hints to the idea that if there is water, then there is possibly life. If there are any sort of micro-organisms living in the water then it puts an answer to the question, "Is there life outside of Earth." :D

It's not like the water will lead to very large life-like organisms, but if Mars has it, then I can't see why it wouldn't exist elsewhere in larger physical structures. :D

I got a chubby when i heard this today. If in fact liquid water is the cause of this color on the crater then we are 1 step closer to sending humans to mars in our life times.

I'm pretty sure we are already stepping in that direction. It's many years away, but I won't be surprised to see that happen in our lifetime.

I'm also pretty sure that we spend more money trying to figure out space and the galaxy than we do trying to figure out our own species in the ocean. In fact, I bet we know more about space than we do about what's going on deep in all of our oceans. :D